The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

28 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Wat

Taboo the tv show. People were in fake ambulances. Apparently part of their afterlife means that if you are missing pieces of yourself you remain missing while you live it up eternally as a ghost. Not sure on the Karma thing, but it was them trying to up it from what I recall.

Just now, Snyphurr said:

Today I managed to pull a perfect Judo throw.

Almost broke mine, and my opponent's arm...

Eh, it counts.

I would try some escrima mountain training.

Quick question. If I go to GameStop to get a Steam gift card(since I no longer trust my debit cards, let alone credit cards) for $50 can I transfer that over somehow to get the PA? That syandana is calling to me.

12 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Quick question. If I go to GameStop to get a Steam gift card(since I no longer trust my debit cards, let alone credit cards) for $50 can I transfer that over somehow to get the PA? That syandana is calling to me.

Iunno, we don't have GameStops here in Bra"z"il.

10 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

You can add money to steam and then buy the PA I guess. I don't know if it really works tho

13 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Yes...I've done the same thing with regular plat after linking warframe to my steam account.

Upon checking PA it does take steam money so you should be able to do that.

Just now, Postal_pat said:

Yes...I've done the same thing with regular plat after linking warframe to my steam account.

Upon checking PA it does take steam money so you should be able to do that.

Prime swag ftw. Gift cards are at 50 and 100 bucks correct? Do I pay taxes or could I just bring exact change like a $100 bill?

(why do I keep throwing money at this game?

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

Prime swag ftw. Gift cards are at 50 and 100 bucks correct? Do I pay taxes or could I just bring exact change like a $100 bill?

Because like Cancer it keeps reappearing.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Don't know, for me it just depends on the current exchange rate from Aus - US

In hopes one day it will heal.

4 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Because this PA armor is actually really f*cking cool, much like the Targis Prime armor