Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, LunarEdge7 said:

Wait, what's that. o.O

This is LPW.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Ali_AmmarKh said:

Can you delete posts or just guides/de can?

You can edit your posts and remove anything in there, but you cannot remove the post itself.  A Com Mod/DE can hide the post but they cannot/do not delete anything.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

How have you not noticed this thread before?

Never come here or even seen it. I only look at recently made topics and popular ones that pop up on the top right side of site, under the "Topics" section. Never seen it pop up there even once.

Never come here or even seen it. I only look at recently made topics and popular ones that pop up on the top right side of site, under the "Topics" section. Never seen it pop up there even once.

Well, when the "hot topics" section was still around, this thread showed up there a lot.  It's been going for about 3 years now and has only dipped to second page 7 times.

Just now, Noamuth said:

Well, when the "hot topics" section was still around, this thread showed up there a lot.  It's been going for about 3 years now and has only dipped to second page 7 times.

Heh, no wonder. I gotta say though, with your posts and upvotes you have.. do you live in this forum 24/7? xD

Well then welcome to 12,466 pages of general nonsense and debauchery, along with random music videos and memes. Also stories about Noa eating her cats to avoid starving to death.