Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Why were you guys talking about eating babies? Why did it get locked because you guys were talking about eating babies? Eating babies?

We weren't.  Overload announced that she'd given birth to her baby and then ninja popped in, talking about eating it or some sh!t.  I wasn't online for that part.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

We weren't.  Overload announced that she'd given birth to her baby and then ninja popped in, talking about eating it or some sh!t.  I wasn't online for that part.

But still, eating babies should not be a reason to lock a thread.

VVV on the other hand...even though i was apart of it, i was still glad that it got deleted.

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Pretty much. 

Just now, Noamuth said:

Well, it bothered about 3 Com Mods.

Well 2 mods and 1 admin, wasn't it? 

Just now, Spot. said:

I could see how that can be a problem. I remember when it was just for fun. Now it just seems like a forbidden taboo because of lewd and drama.

Well, part of the problem wasn't just the frequency, but also the repeated requests to take it somewhere else and/or tone it done that were ignored.  Some of us left when other RP'ers started taking up residence and someone actually made a character directory and basic plot line thread about LPW. 

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Well, part of the problem wasn't just the frequency, but also the repeated requests to take it somewhere else and/or tone it done that were ignored.  Some of us left when other RP'ers started taking up residence and someone actually made a character directory and basic plot line thread about LPW. 

So it also went overboard as well. I see.

50 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Getting old sucks, hey?

But, i am older than her. How has being older than her not affected me negatively? (Other than increasingly bad eyesight but thatduntmatter.)

Edited by BrownStalin
Note to self: using the term "old age" makes me seem as if i was 50.

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

DKgUyKm.png

sam are you okay

Oh yeah!

I have... no idea why, but Warframe seems to, and always has mind you, convert the value of my name into... whatever that is.  The forums have only been doing this since the big update a bit back though.

It's hilarious though, and makes my name the most special name in the Warframe community.

And everyone knows I gotta be a special snowflake.