Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

14 minutes ago, Azrael said:

This is a new insult for me. It sounds intriguing, but I'm not sure I totally understand what a c0ckwomble is. It kind of sounds like a species of vampire bat that drinks blood from the most.... convenient.... place it can find.  :)

I hate the "go to recruiting" arguments so much. It's so arrogant, to just send anyone who doesn't play your way to recruit chat because public is all about that one guy's playstyle.

C0ckwomble is supposed mean "king of idiots" or "idiot squared"

Mostly I just like saying it.

But yes, the flippant "uhg, go away or play like I do" arguements are just bad and I wish weren't used.

I do love that that one person thought they "won" when I put them on ignore.  I'm just not interested in them being my first perm warning point.  And the other guy, what a troll.  "I'm not picking a fight, but I'm going to follow you around and quote you, knowing full well what kind of response you'll give"

I think, I've been up too long.

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I think, I've been up too long.

I know I have. The kids are here and they're gonna be up in the morning, expecting some fatherin'. But I haven't been able to play all weekend!

You know what? I've talked myself into it. I need to go to bed.

I'll catch you guys tomorrow, at some point.

16 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Got help from council chat. Glad it's like region and I can ask midquest. Almost succesfully outrunned it until getting close to the steps.

I just timed it to when the thing was as far away as it would get and sprinted and prayed.  When I got Void Dash, I just spammed it to cross the last distance.