Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

17 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

What are you guys doing with me in my absence? Also is Aerin replacing me?

Edit: Pretty sure that was Shiroboner that said that of me.

What do you mean "do with you in your absence"? What are we supposed to do?

also yes it was probably Shiro

20 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

What are you guys doing with me in my absence? Also is Aerin replacing me? BTW got the reference from the Blue Sword series.

and you messed up the name. It's Aerin-Sol, as in "Sole" heir to the throne.

Got a Grinlok Riven. I almost exclusively use the Snipetron Vandal or the Vulkar Wraith.

Shows what you know. I can't put a - into the name. Only little kid _!

Image result for quarantine house

Just going to protect passerby's from bandaids room.

3.3 Terabytes of old window files on my computer...

It can only hold 452GB...

I might have an SCP Quantum Computer on my hands!

43 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

3.3 Terabytes of old window files on my computer...

It can only hold 452GB...

That or a devil is living in your computer.

1 hour ago, AerinSol said:

Item #: SCP-?????

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-???? Is to be kept in a 5x5x5 meter room monitored 24/7 by 4 night vision capable HD cameras in 4 corners of the room. Two sound sensitive alarms are to placed directly next to SCP-????. Access to SCP-???? will require Level 4 or higher authorization and personal must wear Mk4 Anti-Sound Hazmat gear. Personal shall also be equipped with 1 high powered stun rifles, 1 electric charge baton and a copy of the movie "The Bee Movie". If SCP-???? is able to activate, insert the copy of the movie into the optical drive and it will enter into a stunned state which would allow it to shut off. If containment fails and it enters it's "Jerry" mode, all internet devices and providers will be forced to turn off. After about 10 minutes of lock down, all computer files shall be searched and cleaned. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT NO DEVICE CONTAINING CLASSIFIED CONTENT SHOULD BE NEAR SCP-????.

Description: SCP-???? is a Computer containing a MSI GTX 980, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, a motherboard of unknown origin and a Western Digital 1TB of HDD. The Computer was discovered after a user by the name of ██████ complain that the computer created more space for it's 3.3 TB files. SCP unit "Chan4" investigated further and obtained the PC after the unexpected death of ██████. The body of ██████ showed no signs of damage and further investigation found that the insides of showed the organs had an unexpected stop in function. If this death is related to SCP-???? is unknown.

On random intervals throughout the month, SCP-???? will automatically turn on and start playing an episode of Seinfeld. If the episode is allowed to complete then SCP-???? will enter what is called the "Jerry" mode and will play the theme of Seinfeld in a volume high enough to to break the human ear drum in as little as 20 seconds. If this continues for 10 seconds then all biological entities will suddenly collapse in a radius of 3 meters. After this has been done the device will then repeat the phrase "Jerry" 4 times before entering the last stage. In this last stage, all device that has the capability to store space will slowly start being corrupted with a file named "The Seinfeld Chronicles" that once opened will activate a memetic kill agent, causing heart failure and lung collapse.

The danger of SCP-???? is that any device corrupted by this file will then start spreading this to other devices and if no other device is available it will start emmiting large amounts of gamma radiation in a short radius.Once emitting the radiation, SCP-???? will shut down and be reset. Another danger is how random the intervals are. In one scenario. After the first attempt to spread was stopped quickly, personal left the area. While all personal was absent, SCP-???? reentered it's "Jerry" state and managed to complete it. The aftermath caused the death of █ personal and the loss of SCP-████ file.

Further research has also shown that once SCP-???? has corrupted a computer, all space will be transfered to SCP-???? by unknown means.

Edited by BrownStalin

1 hour ago, BrownStalin said:

Item #: SCP-?????

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-???? Is to be kept in a 5x5x5 meter room monitored 24/7 by 4 night vision capable HD cameras in 4 corners of the room. Two sound sensitive alarms are to placed directly next to SCP-????. Access to SCP-???? will require Level 4 or higher authorization and personal must wear Mk4 Anti-Sound Hazmat gear. Personal shall also be equipped with 1 high powered stun rifles, 1 electric charge baton and a copy of the movie "The Bee Movie". If SCP-???? is able to activate, insert the copy of the movie into the optical drive and it will enter into a stunned state which would allow it to shut off. If containment fails and it enters it's "Jerry" mode, all internet devices and providers will be forced to turn off. After about 10 minutes of lock down, all computer files shall be searched and cleaned. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT NO DEVICE CONTAINING CLASSIFIED CONTENT SHOULD BE NEAR SCP-????.

Description: SCP-???? is a Computer containing a MSI GTX 980, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, a motherboard of unknown origin and a Western Digital 1TB of HDD. The Computer was discovered after a user by the name of ██████ complain that the computer created more space for it's 3.3 TB files. SCP unit "Chan4" investigated further and obtained the PC after the unexpected death of ██████. The body of ██████ showed no signs of damage and further investigation found that the insides of showed the organs had an unexpected stop in function. If this death is related to SCP-???? is unknown.

On random intervals throughout the month, SCP-???? will automatically turn on and start playing an episode of Seinfeld. If the episode is allowed to complete then SCP-???? will enter what is called the "Jerry" mode and will play the theme of Seinfeld in a volume high enough to to break the human ear drum in as little as 20 seconds. If this continues for 10 seconds then all biological entities will suddenly collapse in a radius of 3 meters. After this has been done the device will then repeat the phrase "Jerry" 4 times before entering the last stage. In this last stage, all device that has the capability to store space will slowly start being corrupted with a file named "The Seinfeld Chronicles" that once opened will activate a memetic kill agent, causing heart failure and lung collapse.

The danger of SCP-???? is that any device corrupted by this file will then start spreading this to other devices and if no other device is available it will start emmiting large amounts of gamma radiation in a short radius.Once emitting the radiation, SCP-???? will shut down and be reset. Another danger is how random the intervals are. In one scenario. After the first attempt to spread was stopped quickly, personal left the area. While all personal was absent, SCP-???? reentered it's "Jerry" state and managed to complete it. The aftermath caused the death of █ personal and the loss of SCP-████ file.

Further research has also shown that once SCP-???? has corrupted a computer, all space will be transfered to SCP-???? by unknown means.

I should write one myself. Anyone know the interview process to join the internets Freemasons?

On 11/21/2016 at 2:50 PM, OverlordMcGeek said:

What are you guys doing with me in my absence? Also is Aerin replacing me? BTW got the reference from the Blue Sword series.

and you messed up the name. It's Aerin-Sol, as in "Sole" heir to the throne.

Got a Grinlok Riven. I almost exclusively use the Snipetron Vandal or the Vulkar Wraith.

*starts pulling out a 'sorry for being a dou.che card-*

*runs away crying*

4 hours ago, AerinSol said:

Just going to protect passerby's from bandaids room.

*kicks door open*

guys guess what i g-

*backs out*

*walks to nearest incinerator chute*

*tries cramming self down chute*

2 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT NO DEVICE CONTAINING CLASSIFIED CONTENT SHOULD BE NEAR SCP-????.

*slowly moves away with suspiciously-named files*

8 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Gomen I'm too much of a coward

-Ground slams with Obex + Hydroid to create a tentacle to poke at Giraffa and snatches StalkerCake out of the damn place.-

Alright, I had to ask Mr. Kraken to distract that pervert. You better give me some cake for this.