The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

53 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

We maintain duel citizenship. 

Ah, makes sense. I always thought folks cut-and-ran to evade forum censorship across the border in Discordia. Then again, seeing as I haven't had the time to pop in to Warframe Dis or "That Place", I wouldn't know your temporal budget. 

Really gotta stop by those two with a creative rant and/or question or two. Wonder if anybody will still listen/remember me.

Edited by Unus

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, makes sense. I always thought folks cut-and-ran to evade forum censorship across the border in Discordia. Then again, seeing as I haven't had the time to pop in to Warframe Dis or "That Place", I wouldn't know your temporal budget. 

Really gotta stop by those two with a creative rant and/or question or two. Wonder if anybody will still listen/remember me.

I haven't been in either one of those places as much as I used to.  Wound up getting distracted with my Mag server, school, boyfriend, clan server, etc.

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I haven't been in either one of those places as much as I used to.  Wound up getting distracted with my Mag server, school, boyfriend, clan server, etc.

I understand THAT feeling mam, my lab work has slashed my Pit production speeds and Discord relationship maintainence down to "syrup with glue additive" level speeds. To say it hurts to watch my poor girl sit in squalid stagnation, uck, my cold ghoulish heart. (I do envy your fleshspace/digisphere balanced juggling abilities though Mrs. Prime.)

Wait, Mag server?. . . . . do you have a member by the name of "Chel-El"?

Edited by Unus

15 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I do.

OH, he/she dropped by to recruit me about a week back! I haven't had the time to drop into your place, but, with this weekend here and my sleep-schedule stabilizeimg, I might pop-in to say hi.

Although, whether I should stick around is entirely up to you mam, your da boss. I only really have one Mag-focused piece.

Edited by Unus

Just now, Unus said:

OH, he/she dropped by to recruit me about a week back! I haven't had the time to drop into your place, but, with this weekend here and my sleep-schedule stabilizeimg, I might pop-in to say high.

Although, whether I should stick around is entirely up to you mam, your da boss.

Always happy to have more people.  ^.^

1 hour ago, Fiftycentis said:

that's a nice nezha

I see what you did there

1 hour ago, Ragnarok160 said:

The last post is going to be a community mod that will close this

Has happened before, but it gets unlocked again unless they want to feel the wrath of Threadnought Prime.

8 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Wait there's a Mag server and u didnt invite me of all people to it? How dare you.