Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

10 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

So.... Chroma's Vex Armor is re-castable now... Let's talk about that.

I like it. If it were with the old stats, I'd be wailing from the rooftops about how OP it was, but given his tankiness is more balanced now I'm liking it.

Did 30 minutes on Mot solo as Electro Chroma before being slightly afraid for my life, given that the enemies there do x4 damage I'm going to call that a win in my book. Still a viable tank in my eyes.

Wait... no... off topic. Er...

9 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

Chocolate is nice but raw chocolate is bitter and dry.

All chocolate is trash. Sandwiches are the only food worth discussing.

5 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRD6wP7Lp0P07trrfhvQD

Image result for blood for the blood god meme

2 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

According to previous cake posts. You can't have any of the good, delicious, gluteness sandwiches :P

I CAN DREAM OKAY!

DON'T TAKE THIS FROM ME!

Also, Genius's 'Triple Seeded Loaf' is seriously banging. Sandwiches aren't totally out of reach, they're just way more expensive. £3 or so for it iirc, compared to like £1 for a standard loaf.

Just realised that I left a loaf of it on holiday... 

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

No sandwiches for you anymore. I hope you’re hungry, all you’re going to be eating is chocolate. :clem:

Pfft. 

How exactly are you going to stop me eating sandwiches, huh? Huh!?

That's what I thought. Walk away. Keep walking, yeah.

Image result for what have i done meme

Starves 

13 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Pfft. 

How exactly are you going to stop me eating sandwiches, huh? Huh!?

That's what I thought. Walk away. Keep walking, yeah.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for what have i done meme

Starves 

*Walks back towards you* “You know what, you can have a sandwich for tonight.”

Spoiler

Shhh...don’t tell anybody that there is chocolate in the sandwich, he’ll never know anything.

9 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I CAN DREAM OKAY!

DON'T TAKE THIS FROM ME!

Also, Genius's 'Triple Seeded Loaf' is seriously banging. Sandwiches aren't totally out of reach, they're just way more expensive. £3 or so for it iirc, compared to like £1 for a standard loaf.

Just realised that I left a loaf of it on holiday... 

catpat.gif

Helga's bread is where it's at. You can get pumpkin seed bread or tradition white bread which is topped with flour and comes in thick cuts. It is so good and only costs about $3. For not buying the store brand 99c loaf, Helga's is damn good. Though the mark up is about $4 on gluten-free loaves but they still look appealing.

7 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

*Walks back towards you* “You know what, you can have a sandwich for tonight.”

Reveal hidden contents

Shhh...don’t tell anybody that there is chocolate in the sandwich, he’ll never know anything.

That's literally death incarnate for me, pls no. I am too young and adorable to die.

7 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

catpat.gif

Helga's bread is where it's at. You can get pumpkin seed bread or tradition white bread which is topped with flour and comes in thick cuts. It is so good and only costs about $3. For not buying the store brand 99c loaf, Helga's is damn good. Though the mark up is about $4 on gluten-free loaves but they still look appealing.

Looks tasty, doesn't appear to be available over here though.

Probably a good thing tbh. Pumpkins are dodgy, and anyone who likes the taste of Pumpkins... well, super dodgy. 

10 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

That's literally death incarnate for me, pls no. I am too young and adorable to die.. 

I’m curious though, have you always disliked chocolate? I am a bit curious as to what chocolate in a sandwich would taste like, could be good, could be bad.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I’m curious though, have you always disliked chocolate? I am a bit curious as to what chocolate in a sandwich would taste like, could be good, could be bad.

I've never been a big fan no.

When I found out I had coeliac I went off gluten completely but still found myself having occasional issues. Found that a lactose intolerance is a symptom of coeliac so I stopped having chocolate/dairy as much. Things have gotten better.

You can have chocolate spread sandwiches, do they not count? :highfive:

Just now, DeMonkey said:

I've never been a big fan no.

When I found out I had coeliac I went off gluten completely but still found myself having occasional issues. Found that a lactose intolerance is a symptom of coeliac so I stopped having chocolate/dairy as much. Things have gotten better.

You can have chocolate spread sandwiches, do they not count? :highfive:

So sorry to hear that. I bet that really does suck, not able to eat foods that you may want to eat. That’s good though, atleast you’re doing a lot better though! I have a lot of stomach issues as well, every time I eat a meal, weather it be big or small, my stomach always hurts a ton after eating. The issue is probably me not getting enough fiber haha, too much junk food.

Omg, chocolate spread sandwiches do count yeah. I love to spread Nutella on bread, sooo good.

Man, from this conversation, you’ve made me extremely hungry. Look what you’ve done. :crylaugh: