The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Oh dear.

But still, finish up that sewing, because I need to give Rand0m the best gift of his life.

just finished its a buckle so it should take a good deal of stress 

hands you the pink collar 

2 minutes ago, angias said:

Both your warframe sit there heating popcorn.

umbra maybe that or void me shows up for tea and cookies again 

15 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Combine Ratel with collar = Shock collar

12 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Maybe.

Well, if Nova likes it, who am I to judge?

Well if you remember a previous comment i made wink wink nudge nudge

14 minutes ago, seprent said:

Arnt ratels the alternative name for a honey badger ? i faintly recall hearing that awhile back 

is shocking really necessary? seems crude 

Yes but thats how corpus proxies are named, after animals.

4 minutes ago, angias said:

.... @Nova-IX Who command between you and the operator?

There is no operator, only me.

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Well if you remember a previous comment i made wink wink nudge nudge

Yes but thats how corpus proxies are named, after animals.

There is no operator, only me.

oh those things i forgot they had names well there as fiesty as a honey badger so it fits 

and are you sure about that i could test it on a side note im wearing a umbra blind fold in Solaris smelter armor surprised your not questioning my ability with a sewing machine while blindfolded 

Edited by seprent

5 minutes ago, seprent said:

and are you sure about that i could test it on a side note im wearing a umbra blind fold in Solaris smelter armor surprised your not questioning my ability with a sewing machine while blindfolded 

We're space kids jacked up with what is essentially magic. I'm sure we can do whatever we want.

2 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

We're space kids jacked up with what is essentially magic. I'm sure we can do whatever we want.

true and we do command pretty much godly genocide murder puppets only thing that could match is honestly infested if they consume a warframe or something

7 minutes ago, seprent said:

oh those things i forgot they had names well there as fiesty as a honey badger so it fits 

Yup, besides who needs eyes when you have sensing.

3 minutes ago, seprent said:

true and we do command pretty much godly genocide murder puppets only thing that could match is honestly infested if they consume a warframe or something

I dont think infested can consume a Warframe as per se, given Warframes are immune to the infestation and attempting to take it over would probably destroy the Warframe.

Just now, seprent said:

well if we follow the order of cosmetics its eye pacth > blindfold > smelter hood 

Well when blinded, other sensing parameters improves.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

I dont think infested can consume a Warframe as per se, given Warframes are immune to the infestation and attempting to take it over would probably destroy the Warframe.

well warframes are made with infested flesh so take over wasnt what i was going for more assimilation using the flesh and more to make something else some peopel already drawn concept of warframe monsters 

and yeah im aware i just enjoy the level of absurdy my cosmestic are and makes me wish i could wear the kiteer mask with POE operator hoods again 

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

We could try it with you >:).

1 minute ago, angias said:

Put all but with 2 eye patch.

cant wear 2 or i would have also wearing kiteer mask so my face is uber protected behind the closed smelter hood just give me a little shield and flail and i can be Brigitte in warframe 

9 minutes ago, seprent said:

well warframes are made with infested flesh so take over wasnt what i was going for more assimilation using the flesh and more to make something else some peopel already drawn concept of warframe monsters 

and yeah im aware i just enjoy the level of absurdy my cosmestic are and makes me wish i could wear the kiteer mask with POE operator hoods again 

Perhaps, but what people draw is only imagination, in the end DE can do whatever they want.

Wear all the things, tbh we should be able to, how else can extend the FashionframeTM

9 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

We could try it with you >:).

How about no, else i have go full hysteria.

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Perhaps, but what people draw is only imagination, in the end DE can do whatever they want.

Wear all the things, tbh we should be able to, how else can extend the FashionframeTM

How about no, else i have go full hysteria.

your not valkyr your nova so unless you mean screaming hysteria would not really help 

Speaking of you: Catch.

Throws control collar from Alad V's corpse towards Seprent

eep 

Ducks behind sewing machine into void mode

I wonder what a Nova-Valkyr fusion would look like.

imagine doom guy but a girl and could control anti matter 

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

your not valkyr your nova so unless you mean screaming hysteria would not really help 

No, but i can get ever so pissed, so not uncontrolled rage but focused hate.

I wonder what a Nova-Valkyr fusion would look like.

Angry meleeing explosions, and get slowed down so you cant run awy while awaiting the furious torment of metal claws digging into the flesh before mass erupting.

I'll just use it on your frame then >:).

Jokes on you i didnt bring one i left it at home 

Void blasts your back knock you out of yours

you should really keep a eye out when your target can slip into a different fold in reality 

1 minute ago, seprent said:

Jokes on you i didnt bring one i left it at home 

Void blasts your back knock you out of yours

you should really keep a eye out when your target can slip into a different fold in reality  

Gets back into frame

Fine, just make mine as well.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Gets back into frame

Fine, just make mine as well.

head pats

also its rude to throw things i have a shotgun amp for a reason but those fortuna amps look interesting but i dont know if i should invest