The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

8 минут назад, seprent сказал:

well i think it fun to somtime pop in unannounced 

Volt finally got cloth physics i assume it will be abit better since they said the dev build was jittery im gunna learn to play that guitar maybe or just a nice sounding idle tune and to quote someone from a different thread OH NO HE'S HOT for the grineer and better name pending going to have fun with that one for simarus the ultimate weeb 

I am glad that Volt got some love, my first thought was “can I kill infested with that guitar (impact damage)”, there is a thread to discuss Grineer hotness already and hope BNP will deliver (even if his Mag video was slightly off - she is a Quinn or killing those suckers).

3 минуты назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Heard about the Shawzin but not the cardboard Volt, but its nice its going forwards.

Same with the grineers in the trailer, but i guess we will see more to the smoothneers.

Heh, cardboard Volt shown up on cosplay contest. With Arca Plasmor iirc. That one was beautiful, even if he almost hit Megan with his gun several times.

And, lol, handsome Grineer!

2 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Ow... why?

The lady doth protest too much, I say! Why don’t you just tell Nova what water you have been talking about?

By the way, there is Angias? That one certainly likes to stir some trouble and then leave Renegade to deal with fallout.

Just now, rand0mname said:

The lady doth protest too much, I say! Why don’t you just tell Nova what water you have been talking about?

By the way, there is Angias? That one certainly likes to stir some trouble and then leave Renegade to deal with fallout.

I thought Nova knew already.

Also, can you take my place? Please?

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

because they find it funny? 

but im sure nova would love to get her hands on sayrn 

3 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Ow... why?

Tries grabbing Nova's collar

Your reluctance is forcing me to go further, the more you resist the more i want it.

Heh, cardboard Volt shown up on cosplay contest. With Arca Plasmor iirc. That one was beautiful, even if he almost hit Megan with his gun several times.

And, lol, handsome Grineer!

Saw the Arca Plasmor though, its amazing.

5 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Also, can you take my place? Please?

Nope, Nova wants you to satisfy her curiosity.

4 минуты назад, seprent сказал:

Don’t we all? Find it funny 😆. Not get hands on Saryn.

I am sure there is a lot of art for that too.

Edited by rand0mname

Just now, Renegade343 said:

How about this?

Grabs toilet seat finally and attaches it to Nova

Argh poison!   Writhes in pain

Kavat is alerted to the debacle, and bites the toilet seat

3 minutes ago, seprent said:

If anything i have seen, its the other way around. Petite me will have a hard time with Saryn.

Just now, rand0mname said:

I am sure there is a lot of art for that too.

There is, though art is inspirational and thats why i started drawing.

8 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Nah, we'll just joyride her ship.

That’s it, I am going to share Ordis improved Domestik Drone BP.

Or steal your ship.

Choices, choices.

@Nova-IX, I have no doubt, seen some incredible work. Sadly fanart is like fanfiction... some works are incredible, but some can scar for life. Especially if Warframe is involved. So much potential fetish fuel x_x. So I tend to avoid it this days.

Speaking of art, what you all think about Zephyr, Harrow and Wukong Deluxes?

Edited by rand0mname

Or steal your ship.

Choices, choices. 

Hey, joyriding people's ships are fun.

Not bird-frame enough for deluxe.

6 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Hey, joyriding people's ships are fun.

Not bird-frame enough for deluxe.

Is it? Hmmm.

Well, it had huge energy wings before. Wonder what happened to them? Stolen by Chroma? I think it looks very simple compared to Harrow and Wukong. Maybe a good thing, easier to accessorize.

Harrow is promising. Fine details and cloth wraps, helmet looks neat. Cautiously optimistic.

Wukong - it is like it made out of obsidian, so yay to stone monkey. Worried about helmet though.

Edited by rand0mname

2 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Is it? Hmmm.

Well, it had huge energy wings before. Wonder what happened to them? Stolen by Chroma? I think it looks very simple compared to Harrow and Wukong. Maybe a good thing, easier to accessorize.

Harrow is promising. Fine details and cloth wraps, helmet looks neat. Cautiously optimistic.

Wukong - it is like it made out of obsidian, so yay to stone monkey. Worried about helmet though.

harrow delux arms dont seem connected btw 

13 minutes ago, seprent said:

your in her ship i doubt the navigation is going to let you go any where 

helps get the seat off nova

Thanks

Crawls through a hatch in floor and into the med bays bacta tank.

12 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Nah, we'll just joyride her ship. 

Good luck with that, its wired to my consciousness. You aint leaving that easily.

6 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Or steal your ship.

Choices, choices.

@Nova-IX, I have no doubt, seen some incredible work. Sadly fanart is like fanfiction... some works are incredible, but some can scar for life. Especially if Warframe is involved. So much potential fetish fuel x_x. So I tend to avoid it this days.

Wukong's is not just me and i never liked it from the beginning, so there is that. Zephyr's is okay, i like the shape but i need to see how it turns out in the game (+ it has to compete with Hitsu San's Harogomo).

Harrow's is odd but i like the idea, but im worried how it renders in the game with his hollow joints and that metal texture doesnt dominate the skin (like Mag's and Inaros's). Those are hard to color.

My pet peeve with fanart is faces.. i cant over that, i like the mysterious nature and a face ruins that.

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Thanks

cool secret vents

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

My pet peeve with fanart is faces.. i cant over that, i like the mysterious nature and a face ruins that.

for me it varies if it can be looked at like it could have eyes im fine but its like oh here is nose mouth eyes then i have a peeve with it but its like oh these kinda look like they can be interpreted as eye and this part like a mouth since our brains love patterns or things we can compare to save effort but if you can also see it as something that didnt intend directly on those face features like some valkyr tennogen has "eyes" but you can also see it as just a helmet not a actual face or head  its hard to explain 

6 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Thanks

Good luck with that, its wired to my consciousness. You aint leaving that easily.

Too late, I managed to pilot your ship and crashed with Rand0m's ship.

Now we're all together!

1 минуту назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Yes, it is.

Joyrides Nova's ship and crashes it to Rand0m's ship

Now we all can have fun!

Now you are going to suffer for hurting my Ordis!

*Disarms Renegade, rips out all mods, duct tapes him, feeds him all Dragon keys, drags back into Nova Kavat nest. Gives Nova a cat toy made out of bird feathers.

Now you are going to suffer for hurting my Ordis!

*Disarms Renegade, rips out all mods, duct tapes him, feeds him all Dragon keys, drags back into Nova Kavat nest. Gives Nova a cat toy made out of bird feathers.

Noooo

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Noooo

you stay in there and think about what you did helios will make sure of it 

helios prime stares at you floating menacingly 

ir forget if he has the artax cold gun or my sweeper prime 

21 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

i think she may still have it or some either kinda of effect but looking at the before and after it looks similar