The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

It isn't really scary but it has it's moments.

Yeh, it is a pretty decent horror game but it's kinda like Slender when you think about it, scares ya good for like the first few hours but the future times you play it... well not so much. Tell ya game that kinda made me flip out, the P.T for Silent Hills, forgot how weird Silent Hill monsters are.

Outlast was scary. The new gameplay of Alien Isolation, that was pretty heart-thumping scary.

I have not played either one of those but I do want to play Outlast, thought it looked fun. Plus Cannibals scare me the most considering those could be real.

alucard-hellsing-8776505-748-553.jpg

Did... Did you just reference the Hellsing Anime? 

Specifically the one THAT SHOULD NOT @(*()$ EXIST?

(In case you haven't gotten the hint, I'm kinda fanboi over the legitimate Hellsing series. It is the one and only.)

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Did... Did you just reference the Hellsing Anime? 

Specifically the one THAT SHOULD NOT @(*()$ EXIST?

(In case you haven't gotten the hint, I'm kinda fanboi over the legitimate Hellsing series. And it's the one and only.)

Why do you hate my eyes so?

Why do you hate my eyes so?

It was a bug, though if you're referring to the grammar that I've just fixed then that was an issue as well.

However the term "fanboi" was intended to show my blind-sided ignorance against the blasphemous thing.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

It was a bug, though if you're referring to the grammar that I've just fixed then that was an issue as well.

However the term "fanboi" was intended to show my blind-sided ignorance. against the blasphemous thing.

Oh how I wish I had a faint clue of what you jolly ol' people were talking about.

*Hauntingly slides over in a quick fashion*

Tell me, do you like storyline focused animes without massive ecchi, relying more on setting up an intense, blood-soaked atmosphere ripe with character progression and intriguing comedy stemming from the mind of a "mad man"?

Edited by Un1337ninj4

However the term "fanboi" was intended to show my blind-sided ignorance against the blasphemous thing.

He means the light grey writing on a white background.

*Hauntingly slides over in a quick fashion*

Tell me, do you like storyline focused animes without massive ecchi, relying more on setting up an intense, blood-soaked atmosphere ripe with character progression and intriguing comedy stemming from the mind of a "mad man"?

Yes.

Gimmeh.  *makes grabby motion with hands*