The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Time for our daily recruitment ad.  Clannaught prime.  Join us, and take part in the clan that will eventually break the game, probably.  Let's be honest; what else would threadnaught members accomplish?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/375144-noble-crusade-is-recruiting-warning-side-effects-may-include-projectile-vomiting-spine-dislocation-carpal-tunnel-and-explosive-diarrhea/  <----Our recruitment page, not a pepto bismol advertisement

Time for our daily recruitment ad.  Clannaught prime.  Join us, and take part in the clan that will eventually break the game, probably.  Let's be honest; what else would threadnaught members accomplish?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/375144-noble-crusade-is-recruiting-warning-side-effects-may-include-projectile-vomiting-spine-dislocation-carpal-tunnel-and-explosive-diarrhea/  <----Our recruitment page, not a pepto bismol advertisement

Please do not post ads to other threads. It is against the forum rules.

Q_Q   <---real tears

Aside from my crippling depression, can i still talk about clannaught, and just not link to our page, or should i not mention clannaught at all

If it is legitimate to the topic, it should be fine to do. Even though this topic has no legitimate topic, it still needs to abide by the forum rules in which case looking for a clan is not the topic and attempts to recruit here are an unwelcome advertisement.

But if someone creates a topic where they are looking for a clan, go wild.

If it is legitimate to the topic, it should be fine to do. Even though this topic has no legitimate topic, it still needs to abide by the forum rules in which case looking for a clan is not the topic and attempts to recruit here are an unwelcome advertisement.

But if someone creates a topic where they are looking for a clan, go wild.

Woo?

They should lock this thread at 1337 replies or 1337 pages.

We're way beyond 1337 replies.

Only the Original Poster can lock it now, and he hasn't been seen in months.

>.>

<.<

It wasn't me this time.

Maybe he died after reading through this chat.  God knows it would have killed me, but i was introduced slowly into...whatever this qualifies as.

Edited by Dogefighter