The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Somebody told me I can not recruit for my clan if I wanted to because I am a moderator and so that means I have more restrictions and am not allowed to recruit.

... I could understand if the were expressing a concern of my possible influence, but I seriously don't understand that reasoning.

They're jealous of you.

Or they're trying to hold Com Mods to an interesting and silly standard of none involvement to keep things above board.

Somebody told me I can not recruit for my clan if I wanted to because I am a moderator and so that means I have more restrictions and am not allowed to recruit.

... I could understand if the were expressing a concern of my possible influence, but I seriously don't understand that reasoning.

Maybe you're just a bad person overall.

I can break him with a few images

Erebus, Erebus, Eribus.... Shall we test that?

You are a god.

Of course they hold you to a higher standard.

Send him this as punishment for speaking heresy:

L1t9ZlO.png

Erebus, Erebus, Eribus.... Shall we test that?

Bring it.

7424441_orig.jpg

They were accidents. They were never intended to be made the same way that they were.

Dammit, you know images are nothing to me, so you're attacking my psyche? Well played.

I'm not giving up, though.

4d7e9579-4e27-4d79-9d6c-d3fae406a45d.jpgpopped-culture-evil-cartoon-characters-ienhanced-buzz-3185-1320542040-28.jpg

There was a good Dexter's Lab one, but posting that would be in poor taste, right now.

Right?  So far Snydrex is posting cool stuff.

"Technically" cool. You should've seen what happened last week, here.

Edited by Snydrex

Dammit, you know images are nothing to me, so you're attacking my psyche? Well played.

I'm not giving up, though.

4d7e9579-4e27-4d79-9d6c-d3fae406a45d.jpgpopped-culture-evil-cartoon-characters-ienhanced-buzz-3185-1320542040-28.jpg

There was a good Dexter's Lab one, but posting that would be in poor taste, right now.

The_5bf454_2255433.jpg

I'm very into Courage the cowardly dog and Futurama. 

Now tell me what you're into.

The_5bf454_2255433.jpg

I'm very into Courage the cowardly dog and Futurama. 

Now tell me what you're into.

Challenge accepted. The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy and Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Take all the ammunition you need.

Thanks for the context. Man, I love surrealism.

Edited by Snydrex

Challenge accepted. The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy and Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Take all the ammunition you need.

Thanks for the context. Man, I love surrealism.

There's an episode in Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy where mandy is forced to stay in Billy's house because billy let out a stink bomb in her house. Funny right?

They argue and fight until Grim comes up and forces them to get along.

After a while, the parents and Grim hear no commotion upstairs, so they assume everything is ok.

But what's actually happening is that Mandy is locking Billy in his closet. He's gagged and chained up, so he can't speak or move. Mandy is placing a brick wall in place, slowly, brick by brick. 

It takes a few days for her house to be removed of the stench, all the while Billy is slowly dying. Starvation steps in, he is slowly losing breath and eyes begin to flutter. He falls to the floor from his legs being to week to move.

He quietly cries, as tears begin to slowly form from his eyes. He knows his time is coming, and that he will die soon. 

His final thoughts were of the good times he has had with his friends. The day he met Grim and beat him at Limbo, the antics they all had together...his final thoughts were slowly fading away as was his consciousness. 

Mandy had killed Billy, and she didn't care. It wasn't until a few days later did Grim realize that a soul was formed upstairs. The parents fall into despair as their baby boy had died. 

Edited by TheErebus

There's an episode in Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy where mandy is forced to stay in Billy's house because billy let out a stink bomb in her house. Funny right?

They argue and fight until Grim comes up and forces them to get along.

After a while, the parents and Grim hear no commotion upstairs, so they assume everything is ok.

But what's actually happening is that Mandy is locking Billy in his closet. He's gagged and chained up, so he can't speak or move. Mandy is placing a brick wall in place, slowly, brick by brick. 

It takes a few days for her house to be removed of the stench, all the while Billy is slowly dying. Starvation steps in, he is slowly losing breath and eyes begin to flutter. He falls to the floor from his legs being to week to move.

He quietly cries, as tears begin to slowly form from his eyes. He knows his time is coming, and that he will die soon. 

His final thoughts were of the good times he has had with his friends. The day he met Grim and beat him at Limbo, the antics they all had together...his final thoughts were slowly fading away as was his consciousness. 

Mandy had killed Billy, and she didn't care. It wasn't until a few days later did Grim realize that a soul was formed upstairs. The parents fall into despair as their baby boy had died. 

HAHAHA! I remember that episode. And since the pacing in the series jumps around, Billy has died a few times, you know? And even when he did, his tiny brain couldn't process that much.

But you....I have nothing on Futurama. Too jumpy. To surreal. Nothing I can do will break that childhood.

But Courage the cowardly dog? I WILL CRUSH YOUR CHILDHOOD UNDER MY SLACKS! I SHALL ATTACK YOU WITH THE WORST TO EVER COME OUT OF THE SHOW: THE FANDOM!!!!

courage_the_cowardly_dog_by_panophobiccaCourage_the_cowardly_dog_Human_by_W_i_s_courage_the_cowardly_dog_by_sakura_rules

This wait had better be worth it, Erebus! I know I haven't won just yet!

Edited by Snydrex

HAHAHA! I remember that episode. And since the pacing in the series jumps around, Billy has died a few times, you know? And even when he did, his tiny brain couldn't process that much.

But you....I have nothing on Futurama. Too jumpy. To surreal. Nothing I can do will break that childhood.

But Courage the cowardly dog? I WILL CRUSH YOUR CHILDHOOD UNDER MY SLACKS! I SHALL ATTACK YOU WITH THE WORST TO EVER COME OUT OF THE SHOW: THE FANDOM!!!!

courage_the_cowardly_dog_by_panophobiccaCourage_the_cowardly_dog_Human_by_W_i_s_courage_the_cowardly_dog_by_sakura_rules

Pfft, that's weaksauce compared to what Courage has done to me.

http://fantheories.wikia.com/wiki/Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy

csZqkCb.jpg