The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I saw it updating, I played it a little, there was this new mode called man v machine or something. I got some gold stuph, then I quit. But I guess I should really do more research before jumping into it, lest I be overwhelmed with change.

Well I hope you like grappling hooks and various powerups, because that's what the newest gamemode is all about.

In my opinion: it's awesome.

I don't begging for mods on the forum, it's silly and desperate.

Less than 3 days till Baro Ki'#$&(% comes, and I've only 250 ducats. Grind grind grind....

Fair point. Silly and desperate things, such as shipping, should be reserved for the lowest common denominator of the warframe forums. You know, like off top- wait.

YOU KNOW NOTHING.

Shipping doesn't work like that, anyway. You need to have a majority vote first. With fliers. And more tea.

Right, the tea printing flier party will be hel-wait.  I said that wrong.  Must be my dementia.

The TEA party where we print the FLIERS for Snydrex's shipping will be held at 17:00 today in the Bingo Hall.

Bring foods with extra fiber.  I'm having some problems.

Right, the tea printing flier party will be hel-wait.  I said that wrong.  Must be my dementia.

The TEA party where we print the FLIERS for Snydrex's shipping will be held at 17:00 today in the Bingo Hall.

Bring foods with extra fiber.  I'm having some problems.

This sounds as reliable as shipping me with someone I randomly exchanged words with- Oh, wait.