Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Contact me DE found out of bounds Glitch

(PSN)CCGothy

On 2019-07-13 at 3:04 PM, (PS4)CCGothy said:

I found it Purely By accident and its not a Complex glitch and its location is pretty easy to find. its only a matter of time until someone else finds it so DE need to hotfix it pretty fast

If they have not patched it, make a youtube video. Once things go viral they will fix it right away.

On 2019-07-22 at 6:57 PM, (PS4)Travie2JZ said:

Yeah don’t do that. People get banned that way.

I see people make glitch videos on youtube all the time. I feel sorry for them than. lol DE closed down lots of accounts.

On 2019-07-26 at 1:35 AM, kwlingo said:

I see people make glitch videos on youtube all the time. I feel sorry for them than. lol DE closed down lots of accounts.

It’s not so much as glitches, but exploits. Showing 1000’s of people something that makes the game too easy such as going rank 0-30 in less than 5 mins or something like that, is what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I sent a Ticket over 20 Days ago And its still Open. I also posted a Video of the glitch but not the method of getting into the Glitch to maybe get DE to sort it out but still nothing. What is going On DE. Someone sends you proof of an Easily Exploitable Glitch and almost a Month later Nothing has still been done

giphy.gif