Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave bugged again

.Dracula.

3 hours ago, .Dracula. said:

Second week in a row where half of my nightwave challenges were already completed. Missing out on a lot of standing for this and really hoping you guys actually fix it so I can actually finish the nightwave.

As this is the bug post:

Where are you screenshots? You really have to provide some form of evidence. The only issue I have found is that there is no daily mission for today. Having weeklies completed has not happened.

• It is day one, so it is a good time to get screenshots.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

As this is the bug post:

Where are you screenshots? You really have to provide some form of evidence. The only issue I have found is that there is no daily mission for today. Having weeklies completed has not happened.

• It is day one, so it is a good time to get screenshots.

I completed every available weekly and daily that I had last week which was only about half and this is where I'm at now. I haven't completed a single challenge on my own this week and this is how it started out.Uykrt0j.jpg

I literally have the same issueSilent Eliminator and Venus Miner are already completed and I got zero points.

It seems like EVERY intermission weeklies that I completed are already done here preventing me from doing them again.

I lost 9k points last week and this week 11k5!

• Like 1

I have the same Problem. Last week i missed out 9k from "polarized" and "not a warning shot". I completet all daylies and weekly missions avaialbe to me so i should be @ 44.5k. The Screenshoot shows that i am only @ 35.5k.  This week the missions "Silent eliminator" and "Venus Miner" are already done with no expierience.

bugWAR.png

• Like 1

Same issue here, missing a bunch and from what i can tell, i have my daily mission missing completely or at least hidden, as i had a Jailer mission invisible as well, only noticed it while doing a capture mission.

• Like 1

had that issue when night wave started, screenshots of the issue here, I am still missing the 4500 standings 

this is what I got when I filed a support ticket.

Hello Firedtm,

Thank you for letting us know! I will pass this information along to the rest of the team to look at. Unfortunately, we don’t have any further information about this at the moment, but we'll be sure to follow up with an investigation.

You can stay up to date with the latest changes in Warframe by keeping an eye on our patch notes:
Warframe PC Update & Build Notes

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

than they marked it as solved...

I would still file a support ticket on this issue, the more people that do that the more they know it is a really big issue.

• Like 1

Looks like DE might have tried to fix this with the latest patch.

Nightwave Fixes:

A bug existed in the progress tracking and completion status of 'Recovered' Acts. If a repeat Act appeared, this would cause it to be already-completed immediately when they appear in the UI and prevent players from earning their associated standing reward. We have more fixes coming on this - stay tuned