Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie help

(XBOX)Knight Raime

Question

I can't manage to solo today's sortie assassination. Any self buff be it damage buff or defense buff zanuka just shuts off. 

Ive tried killing just zanuka first but I do like no damage because of her shields. So I down alad v to force those off of her and I'm still not doing basically any damage. 

I tried using exergis with a viral/rad build. I tried my tigris blast corrosive build. I tried my vectis prime crit corrosive build. 

My tomb finger does nothing. My akjara prime does nothing. I can't melee because alad v stuns me. 

Frames I tried were wukong prime, valkyr, chroma prime, revenant. 

(for reference I'm talking about level 100 sortie alad on jupiter with elemental enhancement as the mission modifier.)

I gave up after an hour of trying and getting unreasonably salty. Would appreciate advice so I can tackle it later tonight when I'm calm. 

Mag FTW. 

you can kill them in any order you want with a good sniper rifle (not the lanka on elemental resistance) - but generally Alad then Zenuka is faster  - if you go the other way around Zanuka's shields are much harder to punch through but still possible in a few shots.  Just mag bubble your target, shoot, and leave.

In addition to Mesa, If you have absolutely no weapons, you can also go ivara and take all day to shoot them with her 4.

You can also go Inaros and just wail on them with a melee. A good Inaros build can fully face tank them on sortie 3 with no issue - watched my son beat on them for 20 minutes with an unmodded zaw until they were dead. He did Zanuka then alad - because while it took more hits, it was less chasing around.  If you don't have a good inaros build, you might need to rest for a bit to eat someone and get your health back.  Or get a better melee weapon lol.