The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn’t receive rewards from final mission of proxy rebellion

(PSN)connort54321

Question

So I just finished the bonus mission of the proxy rebellion and got no rewards from it, I wasted half an hour just to get nothing. I decided to go mag and had died permanently on the last wave so I’m not sure if I got counted as AFK and got nothing because of this, I was going to contact support but I’m not sure what category this would fit under, any ideas?

18 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, (PS4)connort54321 said:

I decided to go mag and had died permanently on the last wave so I’m not sure if I got counted as AFK and got nothing because of this,

You can probably just check this yourself. Does the mission say it is completed? If not, you were AFK and get nothing. Support won’t help you as this is your own fault, not theirs. If the mission is actually marked as completed and you got nothing that is a different issue.

• But taking 30 mins to do 20 waves means you were probably AFK’d. That means your higher level waves took too long. No, this is not a problem if you are alive.

My Wukong has like 900 armor and 1900HP and at one point during that final fight he got one shot lmao.  

I dont know if wukong passive revives count against your revive limit??  If they dont he would be a great choice for there.   

I was in a group with 3 wukong and 1 nidus last night lmao.  We were doing pretty awesome until the last 4th of waves and then the defense target started getting beat up(cuz morons always wanna chase enemy spawn points and get further and further away).  So I dropped my Vapor spectre which is a Gara and she totally saved us hehe.  

46 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You can probably just check this yourself. Does the mission say it is completed? If not, you were AFK and get nothing. Support won’t help you as this is your own fault, not theirs. If the mission is actually marked as completed and you got nothing that is a different issue.

• But taking 30 mins to do 20 waves means you were probably AFK’d. That means your higher level waves took too long. No, this is not a problem if you are alive.

No I wasn’t afk, I just had some low mr teammates in the match ( there was at least one in every stage lol) and as I said I decided to go mag due to the low level, I actually done the most damage in the match, I died on last wave and it didn’t count as completed, I’m not blaming anyone or anything but just saying it as it was

1 hour ago, WhiteMarker said:

You could just redo the mission, not die all the time (come on, these are low level missions) and see if you get the rewards.

Yea Ik like I said I decided to go mag and turns out she’s not the best for magnetic proc spam and energy drain lol, I’ll just go gara or something next time, the only reason I’m actually inquiring about this is the time that I wasted but i don’t mind redoing and using stuff that won’t be useless due to a lack of energy

11 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

My Wukong has like 900 armor and 1900HP and at one point during that final fight he got one shot lmao.  

I dont know if wukong passive revives count against your revive limit??  If they dont he would be a great choice for there.   

I was in a group with 3 wukong and 1 nidus last night lmao.  We were doing pretty awesome until the last 4th of waves and then the defense target started getting beat up(cuz morons always wanna chase enemy spawn points and get further and further away).  So I dropped my Vapor spectre which is a Gara and she totally saved us hehe.  

Yea I usually go nidus so I forget about how squishy frames can be and disregard how quickly they can die

Edited by (PS4)connort54321

You wanna talk problems...

How about my problem of doing relic fissures and when it comes time to choose a reward all choices are "loading" and you are unable to see or switch your reward choice.  You just get stuck with whatever the hell your relic turned into.  This has happened MULTIPLE times already.  

1 hour ago, (PS4)ScionXB2gen said:

Why would you get rewarded if you died permanently.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Inactivity_Penalty

Because it was the last wave and I had dealt the most damage in the game? I mean would you accept doing an hour fissure survival and die on the last five minutes and get nothing because of this? Anyway I’m not even sure wether that was the issue as I was dead for less than two minutes (that’s when you get no reward according to your link) so I think it’s another issue, thanks for the link btw, didn’t know that’s how the game detects afk players and punishes it

14 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

You wanna talk problems...

How about my problem of doing relic fissures and when it comes time to choose a reward all choices are "loading" and you are unable to see or switch your reward choice.  You just get stuck with whatever the hell your relic turned into.  This has happened MULTIPLE times already.  

I remember last year I had a thing going on where I would select a reward and the game would crash, I’d load up again and ordis would give what I got instead, I know it’s not the same as your issue but I feel your pain, it’s like being teased by the game knowing that you could have got that one part you needed but end up getting fang prime instead... it hurts you deeply...,.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

No teasing just a giant #%$& you.   You can not see what the rewards are, it just shows loading....

Surprised you havent seen this if you are on ps4.  Anyone else seen this happen??  Or is it specific to me???? 

I’ve not had this exact thing happen but I had similar where on the relic selection all the relics were stuck in loading and I didn’t get to pick any, it might be an issue with the new UI for relics and their rewards in general, might be messing something up with the loading of relics and their dropable items

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ScionXB2gen said:

I guess your only recourse is to open a support ticket and ask them for clarity. But that could take a while and by the time you get a response the event will be gone. 

Yea I though that would be the case, tbh the only reason I actually posted this was the time waste but I guess I’ll just have to do it again, oh well at least I get more Oberon parts to sell lol

9 hours ago, (PS4)connort54321 said:

No I wasn’t afk

I see you misunderstand. You do not have to be AFK to be considered AFK. Having the most damage is totally relevant. There is a system in place to prevent people from going AFK. If you died and it took more than two minutes to finish the wave, you were AFK. Nothing else matters, because that is what the AFK system says.

9 hours ago, (PS4)connort54321 said:

I died on last wave and it didn’t count as completed

Perhaps just being dead means it doesn't count? I do not know. Regardless, you seem to have your solution now anyway.