The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

does despoil/desecrate make pigments (dojo) drop more?

CephalonStalker

Question

6 answers to this question

Just now, CephalonStalker said:

title says it

Depends what you mean by 'more'.

• Quantity per bundle: no.
  • Number of drops: yes.

I was trying this recently and desecrate was getting us extra drops. I do not think the resource boosters do anything to this though (I had one and cannot remember which).

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Depends what you mean by 'more'.

• Quantity per bundle: no.
  • Number of drops: yes.

I was trying this recently and desecrate was getting us extra drops. I do not think the resource boosters do anything to this though (I had one and cannot remember which).

4 минуты назад, CephalonStalker сказал:

on sidenote, does "kuva jesters" spawn in kuva survival or kuva fortress tileset? i need tower white pigments

Can not tell about your variants but can state that they spawn in regular Kuva Siphon/Flood missions on planets where Kuva Fortress is currently located.

11 hours ago, CephalonStalker said:

on sidenote, does "kuva jesters" spawn in kuva survival or kuva fortress tileset? i need tower white pigments

Yes i got mine on the Kuva Survival in the Fortress they show up 1 at a time like every 30 or 40 seconds. Sometimes you get lucky and get 2 at once, It takes alittle bit to farm them but i found that is the best place 

Kuva survival made it super easy.  I farmed some of mine from syphons lol.  

Loot drop abilities on Nekros/hydroid/khora/ivara will affect how often pigment shows up.

If you want to up that even further take a smeeta Kavat.  If she is giving you extra loot bonus she can multiply the amount u get.  (but thats super random, but still totally worth it when it does happen).  

A res booster will double the amount of pigment u find per drop...

a res drop booster will affect how often they show up...   

Well I have 2 pigments left to get for my dojo!!!!!  Cyan 011010101 or whatver and Morning Yellow....    The one is from raptors in orb vallis which you can not desocrate because they explode on death =( and the other is from shied ospreys that only show up when they are launched from moa's ???   Im working on the raptor one...by working on I mean I unpauses it lol...  guess I do have time to goto OV and screw around...   I let them set up alarms and that usually makes raptors show up.