Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Physique mod troubles

(PSN)AxolotlAxl

Not totally sure if it's a bug or just me, but on all my Warframes with the stance mod Physique, the bonus isn't activated at all. All I get from the mod is the extra capacity, but no additional +90% health. I have de-equipped it and re-equipped it to no effect. A similar mod, Vitality, works just fine. 

On a related note, is the additional health supposed to be a percentage, or just a flat +90? I've noticed most other mods with a "+X%" in it ends up being an actual percentage increase, but I'm not seeing that with the health (at least, the +440% from Vitality). 

2 hours ago, (PS4)AxolotlAxl said:

at least, the +440% from Vitality

It applies to your base health, not increased health. So it is working as intended. Look here for a proper explanation. 

Aura's do not show the buffed stats in the arsenal. You just get them in missions.

6 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

also use a different aura. physique is terrible

I don't think it's that terrible now. At least it's much better than it used to be when it only gave you 18%... Current 90% is not that bad tbh. Out of Vazarin auras only Rejuvenation is better. Stand United might be okay for frames with tons of armor too, but it's a bit harder to get, and I would still rather have more HP than a tiny bit more armor, which most likely doesn't matter at that point. Other Vazarin auras are just terrible, and I would rather have like 90 more HP than anything those auras do.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Gaelic-_-Flame said:

I don't think it's that terrible now.

now it is terrible, before it was insulting. Rejuvenation is still leagues better and still crap, because the only real aura at the end of the day is corrosive projection. those "defensive" auras do not really help with survival in any manner you'd notice and they sure as hell do not help taking down enemies that chew through your health like it's the tasty stuffing

2 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

because the only real aura at the end of the day is corrosive projection. those "defensive" auras do not really help with survival in any manner you'd notice and they sure as hell do not help taking down enemies that chew through your health like it's the tasty stuffing

Well, you know there is content below level 60, where a lot of new-ish players still play, and where Corrosive Projection barely does anything. Even for like 100+ level content, it's an aura that's only good in full squad with 3-4 of them stacked and it only works against 2 out of 4 factions.

I mean sure it's good, but everyone should choose aura based on content they are playing (including frame they are using, faction they are fighting and level of enemies). Sometimes Physique will perform much better than Rejuvenation or Corrosive Projection. For example if you running Trinity, she doesn't really need healing from Rejuvenation, however extra health can really help. Or if you're running a frame that can keep up the 90-95% DR, Rejuvenation will really help you stay at high HP most of the time.