Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ever Played Monster Hunter?

azour

I was fighting the Lephantis with other people and i felt like i was fighting an Ancient Dragon.

Doesnt these two games seem very similar?

You go Coop with 4 people,lots of weapons types and upgrades and they both share some sort of relation with the divine RNG (even if MH is a lot,LOT more luck oriented)

Just found it funny to realize that.

nope:

1/ Monster from MH are realistic and had no mutation-related (even the ancient type have Physical function as back-bone)

2/ Stuff obtained are Strongly related to the boss

3/ pet are smarter + auto Revive

4/ NO LAG 

still i like what u think brother...why don't u take this and feel happy

monsterhunter1.jpg?w=545

e60e744f071d7418ecce768aebf1bff5-d3rbvht________rubies_______by_es_jeruk-d3j2mnf

Edited by Doforcash

I was fighting the Lephantis with other people and i felt like i was fighting an Ancient Dragon.

Doesnt these two games seem very similar?

You go Coop with 4 people,lots of weapons types and upgrades and they both share some sort of relation with the divine RNG (even if MH is a lot,LOT more luck oriented)

Just found it funny to realize that.

The only difference is that I have to farm that annoying lephantis for 14 times until I get a dam nekros chasis.. I kept getting helmets and systems and that made me very frustrated

The difference between this and monster hunter is that the RNG for gear in monster hunter is much more forgiving until you get to the verrrry end of the game when you need multiple gems/rubies/etc.

Even then it's not terrible and each weapon plays vastly differently imo.

Lets make a petition to have a lephantis leg as craftable Hammer!

Personally I think that the "crocodile head" (the one that spits poison 'shrooms) could make a badass Infested grenade launcher (sorry Torid </3) if you'd just cut it off and wield it!

If monster hunter online comes to NA/EU i will have to kiss warframe goodbye for a little while haha, MH is my favourite game, sucks that the closed tri servers... But hope MHO comes to the eu man :)

ohhh didnt you wish that game to comes out for NA/EU only as vindictus, did you? thats exactly the kind of things i hate from mmos mostly specially as i dont live in those areas and is very frustrating that bigger companies only cares about those 2 regions as their goose that lays the golden eggs while the rest are forced to use proxies or enter to private servers( and them those companies are whinning as hell about piracy) to enjoy the game. Dont get me wrong i want to try MH someday but im really worried about that :/, im glad that DE doesnt make that kind of cheap practice of ip blocking many areas as some companies does even if there is lag at warframe but that can be avoidable. 

about the Lephantis ? thats great :) i hope DE implement more boss fights like that and more rewards (without screwing up the RNG)

Edited by underverse