Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conservation spawn rates

KunoUshinawa

I'm putting this here because if it isn't a bug you suck. Today I went out to try and capture animals because of nightwave... after an unacceptably long time I gave up... again. Every time nightwave has conservation in Orb Vallis I decide to be dumb and go try it. After todays attempt I counted my tags... 16... I have 16 tags after a few thousand attempts. 16 times out of thousands did anything spawn. Can we please stop having Orb Vallis captures as nightwave things until you fix this?

17 minutes ago, KunoUshinawa said:

After todays attempt I counted my tags... 16... I have 16 tags after a few thousand attempts.

I am going g to be honest: this sounds like it is 100% your fault. You have failed to provide an explanation of what the issue is, so people cannot even attempt to help. Perhaps you should explain what the problem is, and what you are doing.

• If the animals are not spawning you are doing it wrong. Watch a video, or read the wiki to figure out what to do.

I got my six perfect captures in under 30 minutes. Each Echo-Lure use got me spawns and I was able to capture at least one animal each time. I did not find a single issue with the process.

Edited by krc473
Extra ‘got’

Follow tracks drop pheromones, use lure wait for biz to finish talking use lure again, and again and again, and again.

The times I've succeeded I've done nothing different compared to the times nothing spawns. I just refuse to wait more than 5 mins, I have better things to do, this is also the last task I have on nightwave so it's really annoying it can't be finished.

17 minutes ago, KunoUshinawa said:

use lure wait for biz to finish talking use lure again, and again and again, and again.

Are you:

1. Using the correct lure? I had an issue for a while where it didn’t necessarily show me what lure I was using.
  2. Using the guide box? You need to call the animal, then await a response. Then a little ‘box’ appears on the scale, you need to stick the pitch bar inside that and hold the button down while following it. Then the animal spawns.
20 minutes ago, KunoUshinawa said:

Follow tracks drop pheromones

Pheromones are not a required object, so don’t use them for this. I didn’t use them, nor did the people I know that have done the challenge. Just find the call point and try what I said above.

58 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Are you:

1. Using the correct lure? I had an issue for a while where it didn’t necessarily show me what lure I was using.
  2. Using the guide box? You need to call the animal, then await a response. Then a little ‘box’ appears on the scale, you need to stick the pitch bar inside that and hold the button down while following it. Then the animal spawns.

Pheromones are not a required object, so don’t use them for this. I didn’t use them, nor did the people I know that have done the challenge. Just find the call point and try what I said above.

Yes and yes. I was kind of wondering about pheromones if it might somehow cause spawning problems. But even then that would be a bug anyways so yeah

vallis is a nice place to come from,lol like fortuna like aarchwing and more,do understand ppl need to do it at some point,but to task it in nightwave is saying we messup but you will do it again,,humm nopee

5 hours ago, KunoUshinawa said:

But even then that would be a bug anyways so yeah

That would need to be fixed, yes. But a bug report that doesn't provide any information is fairly useless. I don't know anyone that uses the Pheromones for anything, I also don't know anyone that had issues with the NW mission - perhaps they are the issue? If stuff like using Vazarin can make fish invincible, why not?