Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tusk Thumper Doma

(PSN)Okamikai30

I cheesed it with a max power strength Rhino for Iron Skin and Roar, Soma Prime because I have a killer Riven for it, and a crit-build Rattleguts kitgun. Preventing any damage + Boosting my own made it much easier to kill the thumper.

Edited by Plasmaface

it's another pile of garbage "mission". DE has finally convinced me that they are only out to sell cosmetics and leave the gameplay design to morons who have never understood the idea that a game should be fun first. WF has gotten better looking and the "missions" have remained stale trash that never get made into something fun. I guess the standards are pretty low since no matter how crappy the bosses are the fanboys always go herp derp it's the best thing ever.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Okamikai30 said:

What exactly does Ivara do? I just know that for a lot of scenarios shes the answer, I've always forgotten to actually look into her, lol. 

She excels at solo play and also, Assassinations, Sabotage, exterminate, hive, spy, survivals, most of the open world content, and almost all of the riven challenges.  She one of the few frames in the game where all of her powers are useful with a few being situational.  

Her playstyle is a lot like the games Tenchu Z, Shadows of Mordor except with the added benefit of infinite invisibility.  

You should look into her.  She very good at hunting Thumpers solo.  

Edited by DatDarkOne

12 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

She excels at solo play and also, Assassinations, Sabotage, exterminate, hive, spy, survivals, most of the open world content, and almost all of the riven challenges.  She one of the few frames in the game where all of her powers are useful with a few being situational.  

Her playstyle is a lot like the games Tenchu Z, Shadows of Mordor except with the added benefit of infinite invisibility.  

You should look into her.  She very good at hunting Thumpers solo.  

I will definitely look into getting her! Thank you for all your advice and help ☺️☺️☺️

• Like 1