Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreasonable lack information and feedback for K Drive races and Thumpers spawns

Autongnosis

Just two quick pieces of feedback:

- why exactly equipping the conservation rifle you get to see on the map every single conservation spot, whule equipping the K Drive doesn't do the same unless you're incredibly close to it? 

- the thumper bots just spawn randomly and totally depend on your luck. Why exactly? You have an alert mechanic in fortuna, why not use that as a reliable mean to call in Thumpers? 

Thanks. 

Just now, Autongnosis said:

- why exactly equipping the conservation rifle you get to see on the map every single conservation spot, whule equipping the K Drive doesn't do the same unless you're incredibly close to it?  

You can totally see the races in the map once in the K-Drive, no matter how far away you are. Literally did so yesterday.

à l’instant, NightmareT12 a dit :

You can totally see the races in the map once in the K-Drive, no matter how far away you are. Literally did so yesterday.

Nope, did that this afternoon and they wouldn't show up neither on the fully opened map nor on the extended one unless i was very close to them. 

Gerade eben schrieb Autongnosis:

Nope, did that this afternoon and they wouldn't show up neither on the fully opened map nor on the extended one unless i was very close to them. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb NightmareT12:

This only works with Kdrives that are either built or bought, not with the starting one.

2 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Well:

4rklo7R.png

I can totally see them on the full map.

EDIT:

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

This only works with Kdrives that are either built or bought, not with the starting one. 

Ah, that clears it up. Seems pretty bad to have it that way. DE plox.

Edited by NightmareT12

à l’instant, Drachnyn a dit :

Wat. Why would that be. I never bothered to build any because i just take it out for a spin very rarely to mess around. 

7 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

- the thumper bots just spawn randomly and totally depend on your luck. Why exactly? You have an alert mechanic in fortuna, why not use that as a reliable mean to call in Thumpers?

1) Standing on the k-deck lets you see everything on the map. The free-be should do the same but I think it was left out...

2) The alert system would not be ideal since the thumper is more of a mini boss and having extra enemies would only turn this into a mini profit takers and mess of enemies. It is meant to be a random spawn but doing a bounty you are bond to see at least one. Aside form that, flying around in the archwing does not take long to find one.

Edited by Zelmen

1 minute ago, Zelmen said:

2) The alert system would not be ideal since the thumper is more of a mini boss and having extra enemies would only turn this into a mini profit takers and mess of enemies. It is meant to be a random spawn but doing a bounty you are bond to see at least one. Aside form that, flying around in the archwing does not take long to find one. 

To add to this, if you want an easy method:

• For normal Thumpers, load into the plains during day, start mining. I assure you you will be able to hear one walking around you without too much hassle.
  • For Doma Thumpers, select a Level 5 Bounty. Then ignore the objective and do as above.