Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peacemaker and Syndicate effects

Lazarow

Question

Now I been trying to use syndicate effects to grant my mesa energy. I have equiped supra vandal withe the augment from suda, according to the wiki it grants me 25% energy of my energy pool. So while I am in peacemaker and people kill enemies that affinity goes to all weapons and fills the syndicate meter. However when I get out of peacemaker I am sometimes not granted the energy and I dont know why cause sometimes it works too and I have no idea if I am doing something wrong. So my question would be:"When using Peacemaker would I be granted the energy from the syndicate effect right away, do I need to keep track of the time I spent using the Peacemaker and once the meter is filled and I keep staying inside peacemaker lets say another 30 seconds once its filled does that expire or does the charge remain until I deactivate the ability and then the energy should pulse and if the energy does not pulse even if the meter is still shown full do I need to get a kill to trigger the energy pulse" another question is "How much time does it take for the effect to activate once the syndicate icon pop on screen, I been noticing some delay between the pop up and the sound effect to which is active or is it a bug because I used an ability that prevented to function correctly" I know they are badly proposed question but there are a lot of 'If this-that'

1 answer to this question

18 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

So while I am in peacemaker and people kill enemies that affinity goes to all weapons and fills the syndicate meter

Nope.... 

Once you activate Peace Maker the Supra will be holstered....

Now holstered weapons still get Affinity but All Syndicate Procs are Disabled For Holstered Weapons.... you must actually have the supra in your Hands to get fill up the Syndicate Icon and get The Proc....

Once You get the Proc you can then Holster the Supra (this will disable the maximum energy increase) and do whatever but the Syndicate Meter won't deplete while The Weapon is holstered.... you need reequip the Supra and then wait for the Entropy Icon to go away before you can proc it again.... because Reasons....

• Like 1