Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reports and support

AdvisorZ

I don’t know how effective the built-in reporting system in the game is.  I would like to know where I should write in order for the player to be punished for his actions.

The reason is this: About 30 minutes ago I stood at the Elite Onslaught.  Limbo joined the squad. I asked why he took limbo and what he will do here. Instead of an answer, he began to hinder the struggle with the help of his abilities. At the request of another player to stop this, he responded with insults.  Following a short conversation, he directly threatened me and another player with hacking accounts, selling things and selling the account itself. After that, I and the other player left the lobby.

The problem of afk players who deliberately prevent other players from completing missions, or cause host migrations after defeating the Eidolons/ Profit-Taker Orb, depriving them of rewards is one thing.  Threats to hack into your account is another.
Therefore, I want to know where to report this (regardless of which country I am, or what my nationality is)

1 минуту назад, (XB1)GaussPrime сказал:

Report him with proof at best (screenshots) to support.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I'd also like to see limbos punished for their actions and DE finally realizing that a lot of players abuse the mechanics of their abilities to hinder teammates. 

Yes. In such situations, I always take screenshots (and now I also did it. But I did not know where to turn, especially because I am Russian)

The official (Canadian) support does not have a greater desire to consider what is happening in our gaming region. But everyone has similar problems ... Therefore, I do not know how they will react to this ( I mean screenshots containing Russian speech. ) .

Edited by AdvisorZ

I had a similar thing happen the other day. I decided to farm SO for a bit, and I encountered a Volt that found a spot to hide in and basically went afk. Since we were hindered in effectively progressing (no Saryn), we left after wave 2, while he disconnected at wave 1. But here the fun part, 3 minutes later I get THE SAME GUY in the same mission doing the same thing, but this time he's jumping around, still not contributing.

I say "Volt please stop leeching", to which he goes, and I am paraphrasing, but at some point all of these words were said "I'm not leeching bro, stop taking this so seriously, nerd, it's just a game". At this point, I "blocked" him only to see him harassing the other teammates,  who in turn took screenshots. I already reported him at that point.

Every month or so I encounter a toxic player. I expected them to be rarer. And I'm not sure if reports actually make a difference. In League, when a report goes through, you get feedback like "Thank you for reporting malicious behaviour".

3 hours ago, bibmobello said:

2) If someone can troll other players with a particular frame, it's a DE fault.

There's a difference between having the ability to troll and the player deciding to use that ability specifically to troll.

To OP,

What @(XB1)GaussPrimesaid is correct.  If you send the screenshots to support, they should be able to look at what happened and decide the best course of action.  I believe they have people that can read Russian speech.

• Like 1