Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New player here in need of advice

SleepingVictors

Question

Hi started playing about 2 weeks ago after quitting LoL and got hooked quickly.

I currently main Baruuk due to his amazing visuals and sound effects and i was wondering if I could get some input on my build.

The point of it was to make him nuke-y and an extremely strong tank, assuming that his passive stacks with the mods I chose:

Vitality / Steel Fiber/ Adaptation/ Steel fiber 

Power Drift/ Intensify/ Flow/ Augur Reach

Redirection/ Corrosive projection

Transient fortitude

3 answers to this question

Hey, fellow Baruuk player here!

There are plenty of ways you can build Baruuk for different purposes, but the three I'd reccomend will focus on only some of the four abilities at the time. If you need more tankyness, focus on strength for more daggers in Desolate hands. Having 9+ daggers hovering around him will give Baruuk 90% Damage reduction.

"Casual playing": Corrosive Projection,
Continuity, Transient fortitude, Streamline, Stretch.
Overextended, Vitality, Fleeting expertise, Flow/Primed Flow.

This build lets you use Elude, Lull, Desolate hands and Serene storm perfectly well.

"Uber tank": Corrosive Projection.
Transient F, Blind rage, Augur secrets, streamline.
Narrow minded, Vitality, Intensify, Fleeting expertise.

While this build has several rare mods, it makes up for having up to 20 or so daggers from Desolate hands. The lowered range from Narrow minded will ensure the daggers wont fly off and attack enemies. Sure, you will lose the ability to disarm, but enemies will have a hard time even scratching you.

"Serene storm": Lots of strenght, and lots of range.
This build lets you spam lull untill Serene Storm is ready. All the power will come from the weapon itself, so focus that on crit and elemental damage. The pure impact damage from the weapon is unfortunatley bad, but lots of crit with corrosive will help a ton.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gibsonx said:

That seems fine. Redirection is probably not needed. I might replace it with range for avoiding more shoots using 1 skill. Or streamline. 

I’ve actually thought about taking redirection out but since I’ve been scared of dying i haven’t tried it. Might give it a shot though now that i feel a bit more confident about my skills thanks.

4 hours ago, Northern_Psycho said:

Hey, fellow Baruuk player here!

There are plenty of ways you can build Baruuk for different purposes, but the three I'd reccomend will focus on only some of the four abilities at the time. If you need more tankyness, focus on strength for more daggers in Desolate hands. Having 9+ daggers hovering around him will give Baruuk 90% Damage reduction.

"Casual playing": Corrosive Projection,
Continuity, Transient fortitude, Streamline, Stretch.
Overextended, Vitality, Fleeting expertise, Flow/Primed Flow.

This build lets you use Elude, Lull, Desolate hands and Serene storm perfectly well.

"Uber tank": Corrosive Projection.
Transient F, Blind rage, Augur secrets, streamline.
Narrow minded, Vitality, Intensify, Fleeting expertise.

While this build has several rare mods, it makes up for having up to 20 or so daggers from Desolate hands. The lowered range from Narrow minded will ensure the daggers wont fly off and attack enemies. Sure, you will lose the ability to disarm, but enemies will have a hard time even scratching you.

"Serene storm": Lots of strenght, and lots of range.
This build lets you spam lull untill Serene Storm is ready. All the power will come from the weapon itself, so focus that on crit and elemental damage. The pure impact damage from the weapon is unfortunatley bad, but lots of crit with corrosive will help a ton.

Hope this helps!

Hey the only reason why i haven’t tried the lower range builds is because of how much harder it seems to erode the passive. 

My serene storm has:

Organ shatter/Beserker/Fever strike/Primed pressure point/Shocking touch/fury/shattering impact/true steel