The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter Orb Mission ?

Dino_Velvet

Question

Hello fellow Tennos,

So a friend of mine always starts a Exploiter Orb mission at the table in the Backroom where Little Duck is. I however can not start this mission. Must i have max Rep with Solaris ? I already scanned al 16 data hashes but i stil c'ant start the mission. What am i stil missing -.- ?

6 answers to this question

The mission selection is just for matchmaking. It's possible that you need to be max rank SU to select that. 

However you dont need to select that mission in the backroom, you can instead just go to the cave and start the mission by using your thermia (only one person of the group needs to spend thermia). This is more or less the same with the eidolon bounties, which are also just there for matchmaking.

12 minutes ago, Dino_Velvet said:

Hello fellow Tennos,

So a friend of mine always starts a Exploiter Orb mission at the table in the Backroom where Little Duck is. I however can not start this mission. Must i have max Rep with Solaris ? I already scanned al 16 data hashes but i stil c'ant start the mission. What am i stil missing -.- ?

So you can either start it in the back room or you can go to the cave and do it manually.

You can start the fight with or without the bounty. If you don't have sufficient rep to launch it from the back room, you can walk into Deck 12 in Orb Vallis and deposit some thermia. If you don't have thermia, someone else can start the fight for you.

hmmmm....  I need to try this fight soon.....I finally maxed out in vox solaris...getting Lazi roids sounds like a great way to farm vox standing for arcanes.... also need to research Hildi's Archgun....

Trying to break into end-game stuff is about the only thing left for me to do/learn in this game.