Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaderboard for single spy missions

jormaakkeli

Hello,

My idea to add little bit more end game content for warframe would be to give spy missions a nice competitive nature. If you go solo, have perfect score, the time of the run will be visible in some page where you can compare your own results and also other players results.

Months fastest would get some small prize. Personally I would do a picture of the frame and name to somewhere in the world. But anything would be fine, or just fame :)

Thats all.

Br, Jormaakkeli

Time of the run? It's a bad metrics. The time you need to travel the non-Vault parts of the tileset can vary greatly from person to person. The "best" spy player could have their time ruined by the game spawning fourteen instead of ten tilesets between them and the Vaults.

Also, this would just end up being an exercise in cheesing, a "how fast can you use Nova's Wormhole to bypass any challenge".

So, meh.

Well just an idea. I think people have not released the amazing content of how mario run best runs. Or 007 best runs. Yes would need to be also same tileset. Could be also by warframe. This is how fast can you move thing...

Well just idea.. I consider it being very nice to have an agility game how fast can you move with certain difficulty. There is no that kind of game in fortnite.