Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conflicting design choices in arbitration?

(PSN)Wanderkrowe

I don't know if this has been discussed before but I've only recently started doing them and I'm wondering if anybody feels the same way.

So, the random warframe/weapon buff is meant to encourage variety within the game mode but the fact that the drones make hordes upon hordes of enemies immune to abilities while themselves being immune as well just makes me play a Wisp with a Kripath every time. I may consider going with another buffing frame like Chroma or Rhino if they get the random power buff but warframes that rely on their abilities to kill or control enemies are kinda made irrelevant. Even exalted weapons are made useless, for Pete's sake! And it's not like the immunity makes the mode all that difficult. I easily solo'd an interception arbitration up to round 5 with my Wisp/Kripath combo and I only quit because I got bored.

I just don't understand the idea of wanting diversity while taking away the source of said diversity.

• Like 3

On 2019-08-19 at 9:48 PM, (PS4)Wanderkrowe said:

I just don't understand the idea of wanting diversity while taking away the source of said diversity.

I welcome a new Tenno in a church of realization. Now, seek the right path for salvation.

Look ten to twenty minutes top or two rotations and out...If the Aura Forma (Rolling Guard/Adaption) doesn't drop in those rotations it seems it isn't dropping period after the fact...Well Adaptation and Rolling Guard will..but I have like 11 to 14 of them... so you just get to the point of doing minimal time after you get enough of them...

So I just shoot everything or find a corner and wait it out and jet with my endo and sculpture on TWO... since DE wants to do the minimum on rewards for any effort from the Vets... I find I'm done with worrying about whatever they throw at us with those drones to negate whatever power creep nonsense I'm not going to use that they stick in the Arbitration description....

Most agree that the drones uber buff are total bs. On top of that killing the drone typicly kills most of the group save for the heavy units. 

A way to spice the mode up I feel would be having the field bosses showing up at randome or set times during the long rotations. Yeah most of them can be eazy to deal with but over time the scaling will change that. We would have a pool of stalker, zenuka, the G3, and the wolf atm with more on the way if nightwave adds them.