The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Can rarely login nor play missions

(XBOX)Superior Cheeze

Everytime I launch the game it says "Can't login, check your info." After multiple attempts to get in I'll get in and play one mission but when I finish and load back into my ship red text will pop up and say "There's a updated version of the game and I can't play any missions until I update the game" but when I check on my console there's no updates. I've closed out, relaunched, uninstalled and reinstalled so many times, please help.

• Like 1

I thinkvi figured out why some accounts are gettingcthis for me atleast wvery time it happens is always when im told in game in order to play another mission i have to back out and update the game. So the game doesnt register our info properly because it thinks we need to update the game even though an update isnt available.

Sames happening to me, getting quite sick of how this has not been fixed, yet so many people have been having this problem. And to top it all off, there’s no real working way to get your game to start working from this other then completely deleting it and playing for about 2hrs before it happens again. 

I remember putting in tickets on various problems, and instead of having my issue addressed, I was instructed by technical support to come to the forums instead.  Knowing full well what we know, that is basically their way of telling you they don't really care about said issues.  This section of the forums is always a wasteland.  How many times does Plague Star come and go, with the same issues every time regarding the drone getting stuck, countless posts about it here, and nothing done? Same thing basically.  Waste of time.