Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan for Women and/or LGBTQIA+ Individuals

J0mk

8 minutes ago, I3oggle said:

I've been looking for a new home, somewhere safe as well.  If you are still recruiting, I am interested.  Do you also have a Discord?

hi! we do, and we're always open to new people ^^ i sent you a DM with the details

34 minutes ago, (PSN)jamie-viii said:

Hi! Any chance this clan is still active/recruiting? 

hey, it definitely is! we're a PC clan though so i'm afraid that you can't join through a console at the moment. you're still welcome to hang out with us on discord etc though if you're interested!

54 minutes ago, peterjanb said:

hey, i'd like to join your clan if that's alright, i'm a transwoman (that hasn;t had the funds yet to change my username on warframe lol) and i'm looking for a safe nice clan

of course that's alright, we'd love to have you! i sent you a DM with the details <3

8 hours ago, (PSN)xYellowPenguinx said:

Hello. I play on PS4 and was hoping I could join a clan there and also connect on Discord. 

hi! we're a PC clan so i'm afraid we can't do much for you in that regard, but you're very welcome to join us on discord! check your DMs for the details ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hey if you're still taking people my girlfriend and I play side by side on pc and would love to be included!

We joined a random clan in recruiting chat for the clan exclusive bp's but jeeze does it get tiring to see all the casual sexism, homophobia, transphobia and racism bouncing around. Would love to have a community we're not scared to interact with.

Thank you!

46 minutes ago, EvieTheTenno said:

Hey if you're still taking people my girlfriend and I play side by side on pc and would love to be included!

We joined a random clan in recruiting chat for the clan exclusive bp's but jeeze does it get tiring to see all the casual sexism, homophobia, transphobia and racism bouncing around. Would love to have a community we're not scared to interact with.

Thank you!

of course, come and join us! i sent you a DM with the details ^^

3 hours ago, purpleleemon said:

I'm not active on warframe forums but are you lot still recruiting? I'm a trans man, is that okay? Or is the clan mostly for women?

we are always recruiting! and of course that's OK, ADM is for all LGBTQIA+ people and for all women but you don't have to be both ^^
i sent you a DM with the details on how to join

6 hours ago, Bearocles said:

Hello, lvl 28 player back from a hiatus and looking for a new clan. Is recruitment still ongoing?

it is! check your DMs for the details~

43 minutes ago, Constance said:

Hey Id defo love to join! Ive hesitated since i started playing the game to join a clan due to being trans, id love to join especially if its rather social!

sweet! i sent you a DM about how to join ^^