Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan for Women and/or LGBTQIA+ Individuals

J0mk

35 minutes ago, (XBOX)Immortalfvg said:

Hi I’d like to join I hope you’re still recruiting :) 

They are PC only I *think.* Not to speak for them. But if you know of a good LGBTQ+ or leftist clan that you happen to find, I'd personally love to be contacted by the warlord.

Our alliance, Birbs of Prey, which ADM Callisto belongs to, is looking to expand past PC, even into other games if we ever get enough interest. ADM Callisto is actually part of a larger gaming community, as well. And they are all fantastic people. 

I highly recommend ADM Callisto for women or LGBTQ+ people who are looking for a safe space and a group of friendly, helpful people to play Warframe with, or other games beyond that.

10 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

They are PC only I *think.* Not to speak for them. But if you know of a good LGBTQ+ or leftist clan that you happen to find, I'd personally love to be contacted by the warlord.

Our alliance, Birbs of Prey, which ADM Callisto belongs to, is looking to expand past PC, even into other games if we ever get enough interest. ADM Callisto is actually part of a larger gaming community, as well. And they are all fantastic people. 

I highly recommend ADM Callisto for women or LGBTQ+ people who are looking for a safe space and a group of friendly, helpful people to play Warframe with, or other games beyond that.

I thought this was ADM Callisto ;-; I had read the introduction and it stated they accept all from any platform though they are a pc clan now I’m confused 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Immortalfvg said:

I thought this was ADM Callisto ;-; I had read the introduction and it stated they accept all from any platform though they are a pc clan now I’m confused 

"Please be aware that while Andromeda is open to players of all platforms, Callisto is a PC clan. There is no strict activity requirement, we accept members of any Mastery Rank from all regions, and hope you'll have fun playing with us!"

If you mean you want an invite to the Andromeda server, I apologize. I thought you meant within Warframe. @J0mk should be able to invite you to the Discord server, since yes, they accept people from all platforms. But I don't speak for Andromeda. Just stopped by and noticed you were not on the same platform.

15 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

"Please be aware that while Andromeda is open to players of all platforms, Callisto is a PC clan. There is no strict activity requirement, we accept members of any Mastery Rank from all regions, and hope you'll have fun playing with us!"

If you mean you want an invite to the Andromeda server, I apologize. I thought you meant within Warframe. @J0mk should be able to invite you to the Discord server, since yes, they accept people from all platforms. But I don't speak for Andromeda. Just stopped by and noticed you were not on the same platform.

I am trying to find a clan within warframe that is lgbtq friendly for Xbox players but no such luck :/ 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Immortalfvg said:

I am trying to find a clan within warframe that is lgbtq friendly for Xbox players but no such luck :/ 

That sucks. If you need help from a community of Warframe players even though we can't have you in the clan or alliance, you are welcome to join the Birbs of Prey server and I'm sure you can join Andromeda. 

hey, just to confirm all of what spicy said: yes we're still recruiting, but we're a PC clan. and of course you'd be welcome to join us on discord regardless of your platform, send me a quick DM if you're interested in that! <3

3 hours ago, aSecretRaptor said:

hi, i'd really like to join! i'm coming back to Warframe after a long break and i'd enjoy hanging around an inclusive clan like this a lot

sweet! i sent you a DM with the details ^^

1 hour ago, _f0rtuna said:

hello! if possible i would really like to join the clan  ^^
i'm not sure if it is important, but i'm new to the game >.<

that's totally fine, we're open to people no matter where they are in the game! check your DMs~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, DarkGrace24 said:

Is this clan still accepting new members? If so, can i join? I am trans and coming back from a long hiatus to warframe and would like an inclusive player base to meet new peoples :)

hi, it definitely is! we'd be happy to have you, check your DMs for the details ^^

6 hours ago, EternaLuiza said:

Hello! I am a pan enby from Brazil, and just got into this game. Can I join the clan?

2 hours ago, AlicesMind said:

hi, i want enter how i can do this?

1 hour ago, Dorothy_Haze said:

Can I have an invite please? I wasn't comfortable with my old clan spamming slurs in the chat.

so many all at once!! i DM'd you, check your inboxes here on the forums for the details on how to join ^^ see you soon <3