Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Umbra - alternative use

0_The_F00l

Hello,

I recently saw the prime time where the Lua disruption mission was shown (as part of the dev build) and thought this would be the suitable place to provide this feedback. 

I may be providing inputs before you actually even do it, And this may already be on the list of things to do but I want to mention it anyway. 

Although the "umbrafication" sounds like a cool concept there is one rather significant Flaw with it. 

The AI in the game isn't worth its name, especially when it comes to allied specters and companions. 

I personally won't have any incentive to use this if implemented outside of" would be fun if" scenarios, so I will not be replaying that node if I will only be getting a temporary sentient frame out of it. 

However, 

If I can change the base attributes of the frames like health, armor, shield capacity, energy, sprint speed etc. I would be more inclined to do it on a regular basis. 

• Like 1

It wouldn't be so bad if the drop chances, quantity of parts needed from different places, non-use of abilities by the specter and the 24h time limit were as they are. Seems like a whole lot of effort and wasted hype for a half-baked delivery on what DE said they'd do - make the rewards viable and interesting for Disruption.

But apparently it's the same old usual.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

I find it a pointless concept all together.Really i cannot think of a reason to even use this thing.Umbra is more than enough with his passive and in my mind the concept of Umbra frames overall, if there are even plans for them anymore, wasn't the ability to act on their own but rather than they would have their own unique passives.