Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No automatic Waypoint

(PSN)Tillstein

I know I can't be the first, that after a mission is over on every single mission there is no waypoint what tells you where to go on the map only your team can put it sometimes I play by myself and I don't know what to do/go I learned that you have to go to the same place where you entered the mission but I don't remember what it is most of the time!!

So there has to be an auto Waypoint of where to go after you finish the mission!!

When I was still new to this game I left the the mission or abandon the mission because you don't know what to do when you're still a rookie there's no Waypoint on the map so this really has to be updated!!

I read your topic about the return attack... I didn't reply it.

I also read this post of yours... And I'm replying at your post just to let you know that there are waypoints, including extraction waypoint. If they aren't appearing, then its a bug and should be reported on the appropriate section.

... If they are appearing but you are willingly either ignoring or not following them because you think its something else entirely different, then that's a problem you need to solve.

Of one I'm perfectly certain, you are pretty much the only one that's getting such a problem, and right now, after fixes towards such a problem have been implemented since 3 Mainline updates ago. And before you mention that I'm playing on a PC and that its different because I get updates sooner, I can say for sure that... you're absolutely right.

However, the Mainline updates I'm referring to are the ones that the PS4 client has already received.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Tillstein said:

after a mission is over on every single mission there is no waypoint

Green circle with black lines in it on minimap, shows you where extraction is once the mission is done.

Sometimes you don't see it easily if other minimap markers are in the way.

Edited by kapn655321

As others already said, eatherbug or normaly appearing, except if you refer to open world like Plains or Vallis, then you need to get back to the exit you came in after bountys or use the NPC spots to keep doing bountys, you can mark the exit yourself using the map thou to make it easeir to find yourself around.