The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Plegau star arcane (arcane exodia)

(PSN)dan-yall-son

1 hour ago, (PS4)dan-yall-son said:

I know the difference between the 2 I have 3 of each set. 'The one that make a projectile" I.e. exodia contagen is not doing what it is suposed to do. After a double jump or a bullet jump it make me a stupid slam attack witch is not what I want to do

This is due to the reworked slam attacks. Anything below ~45 degrees up is a slam, anything above that is an air attack.

If it makes you feel any better, that thing'd kill you more often than any explosive weapon. I experimented pretty exhaustively, it used to override ground slams to release a projectile that moved so slowly you could fall through it, exploding mid-air and killing you. If you used it when bullet jumping, you'd almost always jump through it, exploding the projectile and killing yourself. You basically just lost the ability to ground slams or melee attack after bullet jumping with almost no benefit.

Yes, it's useless now. But that's much better than it used to be.  Between slow projectile speed (seriously, you could just outrun the projectile and melee them normally well before it'd reach the target), and a gravity wrecking accuracy with longer distances, it's always been borderline useless. And any time you forgot about it, you'd've flown through it and been rewarded with instant death.

(The one exception was Zephyr, with Jet Stream and high ability strength. Tripling the projectile speed suddenly made it awesome.)

Then they need to rework that arcane because i knpw im not the only one that stayed up several days to farm it. Secondly i loved it i didnt care about killing myself truthfully. It was quite op if you didnt bullet jump (wich you shouldnt do with it) and its explosive radius want all that big really. So theres that. There are several way to avoid killing ones self