The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch-gun Riven challenge is borderline impossible

Countess_Hapmuhr

My favorite riven challenge to hate on just period is : Kill 5 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground while sliding down hill...On consoles after the stealth Nova nerf on POE used to do just this...

I've also heard tell there's a variation where you have to do it with a bow...

Who ever came up with that challenge...I really hope karma catches up...

4 hours ago, DesertEagle1280 said:

I use Zephyr on POE.  Use 3, hit a base, boosted 1 down to get the float and then pop goes the riven.

2 hours ago, Caine2112 said:

The MOA pet tractor beam precept plus Zephyr's first ability allows you to stay in Aim Glide for 10-15 seconds.

Thanks for the tip here.  I honestly wasn't aware that Zephyrs charged first ability would count as an aim-glide....but that will likely be my goto in these cases knowing that.

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

Thanks for the tip here.  I honestly wasn't aware that Zephyrs charged first ability would count as an aim-glide....but that will likely be my goto in these cases knowing that.

My brother had that 3 headshot in a row under 5 seconds Riven thingy, and using that plus me using Harrow to immobilize 3 targets, he did it his first try.  If you're alone though, the Zephyr Tractor Beam works too.  Just don't use a sniper rifle unless you're good with one.

• 2 years later...
On 2019-08-29 at 12:48 AM, Countess_Hapmuhr said:

DE, you need to take this particular challenge back to the drawing board, because it is not fun. 

"Kill X amount of enemies without taking damage" The way archwing missions are set up, this is just frustrating and annoying right now.

For those of you not in the know, you can't unveil these in any other mission but an Archwing misson. No Uranus, no Earth, no Venus open worlds. ONLY Archwing.

Where enemies see you hundreds of meters away and fire at you. Oh and they can detect you through walls too.

Honestly DE, carefully moving inch through inch through a mission and sniping enemies I can't actually see, hoping a stray bullet won't hit me, or you know, me getting too close to a vent exhaust. 

I'll give this a few more attempts before I trade it, but honestly, it's completely soured my opinion of Archwing mods. 

With Grattler on mars Exterminate is esay.

On 2019-08-28 at 11:48 PM, Countess_Hapmuhr said:

"Kill X amount of enemies without taking damage" 

Just like with Every other Riven Challenge.... These are not Tests if Skill... They are tests of Equipment... In this Case they want you to Cheese it with Amesha (assuming you don't have an Archgun Launcher) or an Invisible Warframe like Octavia or Ivara.... 

Just so you you know... Archguns don't have a Silencer Mod.

2 hours ago, (PSN)X-bokacho-X said:

With Grattler on mars Exterminate is esay.

😐 You got me !!! 😭 !!!