Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requesting UI addition, to show which K-drive races are (un-)completed.

Dr.SpaceCake

Mainly for the challenge/achievement; however, as I've done it, bit by bit, over several months,
without having taken note of every race I've completed, it's somewhat a pain to figure out the last one, I'm missing.

Spoiler

unknown.png

As it is now, I'll have to re-run the ones I'm not a 100% sure, (Which is probably more, than I'm the ones I'm sure of.)
I've already completed, or all of them, to get one name; a few of examples on how this could be done: 

1. Added some sort of addition to completed/uncompleted races, to let the player know which has been done.
  2. Add the name of uncompleted races, onto the description of the challenge tab, on the profile menu.
  3. Add an additional menu option, for Roky, either as a separate one, or under the "Other Services" option.
    (Either with, or without map, if with map, you could also add which races are live, that day.)

As far, as I'm concerned, I just want the name of the race, so I can look up where it is on the map, and cross-check the in-game map,
to see if it's live, as well, as to figure out, which race(s), it is, that I'm actually missing; however, if you're going for full in-game checking,
rather than having the players rely on pages, like the fan wikia, and for people running single screen setups: I'd strongly suggest,
the fully integrated option, where you can check it, on the map; maybe even adding 50% (or similar) opacity icons, for non-active races.
(Since it seems, like you've done some work, towards that goal, the past year or so; hence, I figured I might add that, as a reasoning.)

Thanks for your understanding, and time; as well, as a great game!