Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus bonus bounties

ejj123

capture the target

Do not kill anyone else (bonus)

This bonus is terrible, do not kill anything other then the target seems ok but when you get down to it, most pets can one shot or kill enemies insta failed bonus. i don't want to remove my good loyal companion for something with no damage or utility.

From my experience 50% of the pub groups i play with have no chance to survive the damage been done to even complete the objective so they kill the enemies again fail.

Also if you kill anything else on the map with this objective active but not started it fails as well.

I'm not sure how to fix this bonus it could just be a simple capture the target for the objective and bonus.

Find the Assassination target

kill 15 enemies within 1 minute (bonus)

umm yea solo this is impossible due to spawn of 2-3 enemies every spawn with maybe 5 native spawns at location 

furthermore every other kill x amount is 7 minute timer with bonus for 4 minutes why is this is special is that it needs to be 1 minute.

Edited by ejj123

Yeah, I haven't been able to do the Assassination one. I tried twice.

The bonus line says  'draw target out in 1 minute"    

What it REALLY means is "draw and kill target in 1 minute".

So you have to find 15 enemies to kill, wait for the boss' spawn animation to finish, which wastes precious seconds (whether they drop from a pod or come flying in far away on a Dargyn), then kill him.  All that in under a minute. I run out of time while shooting the boss. If the line really means to ONLY "draw out" the target, then the timer should stop as soon as the boss appears.

"Liberate the camp" still has issues. Its "keep above 50%" just makes things so much more frustrating. A tip I can give here is to kill enemies in moderation. Do not kill everything immediately. Let the counter reach 70%, kill 3 enemies (+30%), let it reach 70%, repeat.   This way you always have enemies available to shoot. If you kill them all, you're going to have to wait for a dropship to bring in new ones, and depending on map location these can spawn FAR away. By the time they get there, you will have dropped below 50%.

And that location Er-Phryah's Vigil near the coast is still broken. The counter drops fast down to 0% without any enemy around.

DE, I appreciate the bonuses.  I do, but I want to echo the other frustrations.

Liberate the Camp is STILL BROKEN, as I have whined about continuously now.  And now that broken behavior is wrecking bonuses.  Please spend 45 minutes and design up a better way to measure success in that task.  It's maddening to have that timer count down and not see the first bloody troopship until 45%.  C'mon already.  Fix your junk.

The "don't kill anyone else" bonus is mentally retarded.   Why?  Why?  They're all enemies.  Stop for a second.  Think about the fact that this bonus is just STUPID.  Beyond that, it alway fails due to companions.  Are we really supposed to strip off glaives from Helios or NEVER use a companion because of this one bounty?    "Konzu here, I want to you kill all the grineer ... except for this one brief 20 second period ... because the plot demands it."     Stupid.

Cave caches still suck.  And now they suck even worse.  I won't even begin my rant of cave caches again.  The suck factor is over 9000.

Again, thank you for the bounties.  Please give us a chance to win them.

Oh, while we're on the topic, would you please fix your homeboy in Orb Vallis as well?  You know, the poor guy sitting outside so we can restart bounties without returning to Fortuna.  He's still broken.  Using him prevents hack time reduction tokens from dropping in the prisoner release task.  And ... there goes the bonus in Orb Vallis too.

Love the bonuses.  Hate the bugs.