Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us upgrade attached lenses

TheArcSet

Let us upgrade attached lenses.

As someone who just spent 8 2 forma and 8 lenses to make 2 lenses (along with all the bounty grinding), I am, to put it mildly, very frustrated, that DE would make crucially all that time effectively wasted because now the new lens require the old ones, but are nearly 50% better.

Lots of people said, don't bother with Eidolon lens, they're a fools game ... well, DE has proved those people right.

I won't spend over a week to just completely erase all the effort and time I put into the lenses I attached.

The implicit implantation that I should actually makes me feel disrespected.

Edit: I was quite tired when I wrote this, having stayed up for baro grinding, so when I glanced back at the requirements page I misread the forma cost. coming back to it today, the actual cost isn't as bad, but DE should still respect players who have sunk in an investment into their game and let us build on prior work, rather than telling us we have to chuck it out the window and redo things for busy work. With all the separate crafting stages, it could still take over two weeks to replace 2 lua lens.

Edited by TheArcSet
Fixing error and explaining

Hmmmm yeah if they want to keep adding Lenses that require the previous lens as a crafting component they really need to make lenses something we can remove at a whim cause hecc the current system if that's not going to be the case. 

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 2

vor 8 Stunden schrieb TheArcSet:

Lots of people said, don't bother with Eidolon lens, they're a fools game ... well, DE has proved those people right.

In my opinion its pretty stupid to attach anything bigger then a Greater Focus Lens. With no affinity booster you can hit you daily cap in around 40 mins of Eso or lets say 15 min with Equinox. The bigger versions are just for people with less knowledge or for those who play neither Eso nor interested in actually "work" with equinox. So upgrading attached lenses is pretty useless im my eyes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MediumRareLizard said:

In my opinion its pretty stupid to attach anything bigger then a Greater Focus Lens. With no affinity booster you can hit you daily cap in around 40 mins of Eso or lets say 15 min with Equinox. The bigger versions are just for people with less knowledge or for those who play neither Eso nor interested in actually "work" with equinox. So upgrading attached lenses is pretty useless im my eyes.

In part true, but that requires you to all ready have a full setup, to grind out equinox and mods or to commit to nearly an hour of grinding a day; the point of lenses if to make focus a reward for normal play and while they kind of suck at achieving that, let's just say that after farming Khora, I'm a little burned out on sanctuary.