Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Config

(XBOX)I semideum

Was sitting here adjusting my mods & moving polarities around when I realized I didn't need a polarity that I forma'd  in a while back. Then it dawned on me.. Why can't each configuration be independent? I mean it be a little more complaining from the people who claim to have nothing to do, or maybe the 1's complaining about idk something. But I'd love to have 3 completely different ways to mod my toolbox. 😉 

Most people polarize for the high-capacity mods that are universally used across all builds (i.e. most weapons take V polarities for damage + crit + 60/60s) and whatever's left over is your wiggle room to change your builds so not super necessary outside of some edge cases.

I'm assuming this would also take 3x the amount of forma.

Edited by sinnae

• 1 month later...

Like I said there'd definitely be more work going into your items but in my opinion, would be so much better. With the polarity staying the same on all 3 configurations, your forced to build a certain way especially when dealing with the umbral mods. 

For example, on my chroma prime I had config1  with all 3 umbra mods with only 1 forma. I wasn't paying attention when I was setting my config2 when adding another forma. So I can no longer use the 3 umbral mods as it was previously modded. Now I'm forced to build 3 configs slightly different. 

I would much rather have 3 true options to build my stuff than 3 slightly different versions.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahdnuvj9Gx6dhDEHFAfHaJ2_HEJ8

Edited by (XB1)Deliriums Realm
Link