The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A way to tell what Nodes I haven't done yet?

Steel_Rook

Question

As of the release of Gauss and the new Disruption nodes, I've lost the ability to run Arbitrations (not that I was doing a lot of that). This tells me there are planetary nodes I haven't done, but I can't actually find any. The only new one I could find was Apollo, which I've done... But that doesn't seem to have actually been enough. I still can't run Arbitrations and I can't find any nodes marked as "not done" on the Star Chart.

8 answers to this question

Go to Arbiters in any relay and talk to the guy on your left. He should give you a list of nodes you need to unlock arbys.

I'm gonna take a chance and guess you need to do each of the six disruption nodes though.

Double edit: you only need to unlock Apollo, Lua for arbitrations.

Edited by sinnae

2 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

As of the release of Gauss and the new Disruption nodes, I've lost the ability to run Arbitrations (not that I was doing a lot of that). This tells me there are planetary nodes I haven't done, but I can't actually find any. The only new one I could find was Apollo, which I've done... But that doesn't seem to have actually been enough. I still can't run Arbitrations and I can't find any nodes marked as "not done" on the Star Chart.

What you'll have to do is go to the following nodes to re-complete the Star Chart:

- Olympus, Mars

- Apollo, Lua

- Ur, Uranus

-Kelpie, Sedna
-Laomedeia, Neptune

-Tamu, Kuva Fortress

And just run a quick 1- or 2-round disruption, then extract.

2 hours ago, sinnae said:

Go to Arbiters in any relay and talk to the guy on your left. He should give you a list of nodes you need to unlock arbys.

I followed your instructions, but the guy was willing to sell me stuff. I went back and checked Navigation - I was able to do Arbitrations. Either I did something to allow me to run Arbitrations again, or I'm a complete idiot and had forgotten how. I can confirm that you do NOT need to re-run old nodes which got converted to Disruption a second time, if you'd run them previously. I've only run Apollo and Ur, but not any of the others and I can run Arbitrations.

Either way, thank you kindly for the answers. Speaking with the Arbiters directly was good advise.

8 hours ago, sinnae said:

I'm gonna take a chance and guess you need to do each of the six disruption nodes though.

Edit: the disruption nodes that replaced old pre-existing nodes (i.e. Kelpie, Sedna used to have a different game mode) won't show up as blue. Still need to play it once for arbitrations.

I actually only did the lua one and got back my arbitrations oddly enough.