Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Madurai - Max Void Radiance is a Liability

DaMasque

At max rank you use up 50 energy, it doesn't seem a lot at first, but if you accidentally hit the crouch button too many times or void dashing, it'll deplete your energy really quickly.  

If possible give it a cooldown to prevent spamming or lower the cost so it'll be more rewarding to max it out. 

Right now I regret wasting the points I put into it because of how much energy I lose for a lackluster gimmick.  

3 hours ago, DaMasque said:

At max rank you use up 50 energy, it doesn't seem a lot at first, but if you accidentally hit the crouch button too many times or void dashing, it'll deplete your energy really quickly.  

If possible give it a cooldown to prevent spamming or lower the cost so it'll be more rewarding to max it out. 

Right now I regret wasting the points I put into it because of how much energy I lose for a lackluster gimmick.  

Honestly this is more on the purpose of D.E. not getting around to updating a semi-old-ish system and just making more crappy meta gags after reworking the old focus 1.0 `beta`, when the old focus system which was more restraint on farming(somewhere around 100k focus and no other methods were present besides focus farming?), had some just as broken abilities like naramon letting you get perma stealth by critting with melee weapons or something to that notion. It might be a good idea for D.E. to just let us run a customizable loadout focus system where we can select 2 passive skill, 1 tier 1 & tier 2 void mode skill, 1 tier 1 & 1 tier 2 void dash skills, 1 tier 1 & 1 tier 2 void blast skills and whatever else that would have to fit in other categories, that would be for the non-waybound skills. Since that would at least let us be more flexible on what kind of operator loadout we would make use of, since most operator pool skills for each specific focus tree, outside of the useful ones are either barely any kind of bonus (madurai`s +15% damage bonuses), a literal roadblock skill you need to unlock for the more useful one (aka void radiance like you said) and lastly the damage bonus garbage (Bonus raw, non %, damage on void dashes).

This is kind of why i am not hyped much to max every remaining focus skill i have not maxed in Unairu, Naramon & Vazarin, since some are just some wtf gimmicks that make no sense, such as a `expanding radar` to see enemies thru walls that barely persist once you exit it? We have the norm mod of primed animal instinct and its regular for that & we do not have a tailing game mode in warframe, which we already have synthesis/codex scanner if we REALLY need to see enemies thru walls or something along those lines anyway. Any other game mode, we are just going to rush into the room and kill everything on the map before they get to the alarms anyway.

Edited by Avienas

1 hour ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

All of the extra energy costing Focus perks need to be removed and leave the perks alone.

Very least makes sense for abilities which serve no purpose except as gimmick damage sticks. Though i would rather they replace them with abilities that synergize with each-other in their respective pathways.

For example, Zenurik`s void blast augments make sense with the tier 1 giving a 15 second, 80% slow and the second adding in a guaranteed electric proc(with a 10 meter range) to just further cc a target with a stun proc. Its not exactly amazing, but they actually work with each other and is not just some extra damage like how madurai`s void dash basically is.