Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In need for Armor Bar

-_Highlander_-

Well next to the shield+health bar we could use an extra indicator that directs towards the Armor you wearing

maby this sounds like an strange idea but hey we do have armor on some warframes

and for those i need the extra indicator for the Armor don't ask me how to give an constructive feedback for that but this is so far an small idea that can helpfull towards warframes

iam always wondering when iam beeing shot on the armor how much i lost (mostly you get hit but that doesn't show anything specific,

In that way you can keep an eye out when the shield and health are getting the damage

- This indication can be an realy usefull function next to the shield and health -

What do you Tenno's think about it

3 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

IMO i'd adjust the entire armor/health system. But considering we CAN get corrosive procced, being able to see a sorta HP bar for our armor would be nice. I mean enemy HP bars are Yellow to show they have armor until corrosive procs removes it.

Animated if thats ok ) atleast some active effect 

- Electricity / the whole armor bar turns into an bleu shocking animation

- Fire / the whole armor bar turns into an fire pit

that will give some cool effect on it tho

But sure i find myself with that idea too

So Devs combine this list to the wishing section and we have an great time looking at the fancy armor bar :thumbup::smile:

vor 3 Stunden schrieb -_Highlander_-:

Well next to the shield+health bar we could use an extra indicator that directs towards the Armor you wearing

But our armor is permanent.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Hixlysss:

IMO i'd adjust the entire armor/health system. But considering we CAN get corrosive procced, being able to see a sorta HP bar for our armor would be nice. I mean enemy HP bars are Yellow to show they have armor until corrosive procs removes it.

yea, we can get procced, but it doesn't stay reduced. it will go back to full armor if the debuff expires.

2 hours ago, NoSpax said:

But our armor is permanent.

Oo ? permanent you say

hmm thats is more like well ok but how do you explain the armor mod then .. like shield and health can be boosted but beeing damaged during battle

debuff and buff

- Well this strange idea i got can be an future thing idk . Devs know how to deal with certain damage systems and how they can work together and maby devs changes this armor to the same system as shield an health does

But in some way i agree with you but still iam realy confussed how armor is beeing used overall , it doesnt feel like you have any armor but beeing hit directly on shield and health

maby puncture ,slash damage can be used as an damage debuffer for the armor bar 

Future will tell

I kinda wish Warframe followed Dragon Age or Mass Effect's armor system. Mostly because we all know the current system has never been...terribly good. Like...if Grineer armor functioned more like a flat constant DR but decreased with each shot taken with certain things doing more damage to the armor(like corrosive, impact) and other things bypassing it(Toxin, gas, puncture), IMO it would be a lot better. Shields, imo, should prevent...most status effects, with the exception of toxin/gas/heat, some other things...

I would make the Warframe armor function similarly, but warframes(being what they are) would regenerate their armor/shields(With possible gear items to speed up armor regen, I mean we have gear items for HP, Shields...).

But yeah, armor bar for tenno, me want.

• Like 1