Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are you neglecting veterans DE? this is just depressing

Twistedsparkle

sooo yeah after logging in and finding these new emissary missions I was kinda happy to see atleast some reason visit some invasion outbreak missions

but as soon as I played these missions it just hit me..
everything dies in single bullet.... nothing can kill me...I am bored beyond believe
whats the reason to play if I know I win? grinding resources? I really dont care..

I havent cared about resources for years
the only reason I keep playing because warframes combat,build diversity,parkour and the fact that its "space ninjas" which I still think is maybe the coolest concept ever

going back to my past feedback on lack of veteran content
I posted A long while ago a thread about the fact that there is a ton of content but theres just no reason to play that said content

think about it for a minute
all the regular mission nodes in the star chart and their special mission counterparts like invasions,nightmare and syndicate missions, sorties, kuva/flood mission, bosses, open wolrds, archwing,quests ,fissure missions etc!

that is alot of content!
but... its content with an expiration date
you dont even need to be veteran for most of these missions to be absurdly easy really darn fast

all I want and Im sure many vets want is just to have some fun while playing the game

I think the obvious fix would be the much suggested difficulty slider
or new game + system or anything that lets vets play content that is appropriate to their power level

DE please consider this

I think this is obvious but this would ease player burnout and overall improve longevity of the game
and thinking about it from a monetization standpoint... happy customer.. is a returning customer

Ty for reading

Edited by Twistedsparkle

42 minutes ago, Twistedsparkle said:

this would ease player burnout

This has no basis in reality.

42 minutes ago, Twistedsparkle said:

thinking about it from a monetization standpoint

You realize this might just mean they have found y'all just aren't worth catering to, right?