Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex: Elite Vapos Ranger Eximus?

Kacc

Question

IDK who is that guy (img №2)? He was scaned by Helios when i hunting for Aquila (at the same time 0_0)

It is NOT simple Elite Vapos Ranger (img №1). There is no Jupiter types of mobs with that skin. Red fire eximus armor and aura. Flying. Other weapon and helmet

Who's That Pokemon? XD

Спойлер

naBEMXj.jpg

Спойлер

JuvpFbh.jpg

4 answers to this question

my best guess off the top of my head is it's one of the variants of Crewman with Jetpacks that fly around the edges of some of the Gas City Tiles. they're off in the distance in some of the Tiles but are still real Enemies - but since they're so far out (often like 50+ Meters away from the Tile, flying around in open air), they're pretty out of the way.

8 минут назад, taiiat сказал:

my best guess off the top of my head is it's one of the variants of Crewman with Jetpacks that fly around the edges of some of the Gas City Tiles. they're off in the distance in some of the Tiles but are still real Enemies - but since they're so far out (often like 50+ Meters away from the Tile, flying around in open air), they're pretty out of the way.

there is easy to reach for scan (rescue have 2 of them and they are everywhere attacking you in open tiles). Simple mobs but in codex....havent this Eximus. And imho - Nullifiers with Jetpaks too

Edited by Kacc

9 minutes ago, Kacc said:

there is easy to reach for scan (rescue have 2 of them and they are everywhere attacking you in open tiles). Simple mobs but in codex....havent this Eximus. And imho - Nullifiers with Jetpaks too

sorry, i don't think i understood what you said.

21 минуту назад, taiiat сказал:

sorry, i don't think i understood what you said.

XD I mean you can a;ways scan them. They are always in Rescue mission. They are the same mobs like always but not eximus. About Flying Nullifiers - there is havent codex page?)