Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feel proud to show some Rhino love.

(PSN)CrazyBeaTzu

9 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Thank you for carrying me through the starchart haha. It's time for me to move on to better frames, but I dropped 3 forma on ya so we'll always be in touch.

I actually started using him again trying to get the highest iron skin possible, just to see numbers go up.

Same with Excalibur as well. I’ll dust him off once in a while and play exclusively with the exalted blade.

I remember my first experience with RHINO.

It was the first event with XB1. Cryotic Front. Excavation.

I was playing my Excalibur with Damaged mods and the unit I joined in with had two other starting players and one transfer from PC Rhino player. He was doing his thing as best he could as we were trying to get enough points to get to that event weapon (can't recall what it was) and we were 300 from it. I had used my last revive and had no plat to buy any more. He did not have to worry as back then, Rhino skin lasted FIVEever.

And he did the thing that gave me another reason to play this game. He asked us starter guys if he should keep going or leave so we could play instead of watching him run around? I told him leave as the others were silent after they had stepped away from the game. He made his way to the extraction and when I got back to my ship, we got the mods for the event in a message.

Thank you to that line PC to XB Rhino....you allowed me to get my first mod set.

🥂