Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feel proud to show some Rhino love.

(PSN)CrazyBeaTzu

21 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Thank you for carrying me through the starchart haha. It's time for me to move on to better frames, but I dropped 3 forma on ya so we'll always be in touch.

You don't move on from Rhino. Rhino moves on from you and then you come crawling back.

• Like 1

27 минут назад, Kaotyke сказал:

*looks at the thread bellow on "Feel proud to show some Wukong love"*

I wonder if I should make a "Fee proud ot show some Excalibur PRIME love" thread.. :clem:

Any Excal Prime discussion will be buried in salt in a couple of hours and will never catch up to the Umbra appreciation juggernaut of a thread.

Edit: on topic - Rhino codpiece alone needs a separate thread. 

Edited by rand0mname

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

Any Excal Prime discussion will be buried in salt in a couple of hours and will never catch up to the Umbra appreciation juggernaut of a thread.

The reason for that is because Mako is always reviving it and bringing it to the front page.

I could do the same with any other thread I make.

I am currently maining Rhino and I'm hoping I can reach end game with him. This guys a powerhouse and the fact I can utilize fast moving weapons with his massive frame is a dream come true.

Not to mention theres a joy in being a larger than life hot pink Rhino flying around the battlefield 

54 минуты назад, KnossosTNC сказал:

Nah.

UXxwOTS.png

But seriously though, Rhino is a good frame.

Inaros? Coffee cup holder crotch, eternal hangover and sand is coarse and gets everywhere. Oh and all those health and armor? It makes his death to a bunch of Infested even more embarrassing.

But seriously thought, I am waiting for Inaros Prime with great anticipation ;).

3 часа назад, Kaotyke сказал:

I could do the same with any other thread I make.

I do not think it will happen. Excalibur Prime = Founders access. And you know how those “discussions” end.

12 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

sand is coarse and gets everywhere.

Shut up, Anakin!

13 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I do not think it will happen. Excalibur Prime = Founders access. And you know how those “discussions” end.

Oh, I know. But its a strategy to make sure your thread stays alive... if a Mod doesnt catch on and locks it.