Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spores ephemera change/New ephemera concept

Lazarow

I would like an option for spores epehemera where only the glowy body is equiped but not the spore steps. I know it would be stupid for it to be named spores and not have spores so I also suggest a new epehemra where the body just glows like it does on the spores and no spores on step. I really like the energy flow animation, and bloodshed sigil doesnt work well in simulating the effect

Edited by Lazarow

I like to give a little bump and tack on to this because I was about to post something too on this topic. The Spores one is grade A. What I really expected from them. I would love to see more along this line. Ice Ephemera causing a shell to form when standing still that breaks when you move and leaves a crust of ice behind for a short bit, the fire one to have fire around the feet and calves, and a more substantial trail, even a meter or two in length. Things like that. 

Another game that really hits it out of the park is the Auras in Champions Online. Maybe something worth looking at? Here is a link sampling their auras on various dummies. https://imgur.com/a/8GEBR39 

note: This is a pretty low priority to me personally. Just stuff I wanted to throw out there.

Edited by DeeDeetheSpy