Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx aug and Absorb is broken (in a bad way)?

(NSW)Junk_L0ver

Hi!
So I've came up with the two question about the Nyx that quite confuse me:
1) Is the "Mind Freak" augment works at all? First off - you don't see these 500%  damage per cent  added on her status bar. For example - for 6 seconds I get up to 623% damage buff and....that's it. It stays as 623% buff, no 500% added to them. And with this mod I cannot say that the mob under her control actually does more damage with this augment than without it.

2)Her Absorb seems to do less damage than it shows on status bar. Like, you can absorb A LOT of damage and then it feels like it does only 1-4% out of 100% damage you've absorbed.

Again - it's just my observings, but..they feel very real. Can they be true though?

1.From testing according to Warframe Wiki

So i went to the sim to try and see how this interacts with the new change to mind control.

It seems there is an effect but im not 100% on the math. Looks to me like its additive in a final damage = (enemy damage* mind freak) + (enemy damage* mind control multiplier)

So if i fill an enemy with bullets and get 500% on mind control, and use maxed mind freak with 100% str, the buffed damage is 1000%

Anyone to confirm? (Tested with arctic heavy gunners)

Absorb deals the damage types it absorbs, and typically these are not very effective against the faction that is dealing them. Further, armor will massively reduce the damage pulse.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

1.From testing according to Warframe Wiki

Absorb deals the damage types it absorbs, and typically these are not very effective against the faction that is dealing them. Further, armor will massively reduce the damage pulse.

I think they mentioned the damage falls off with range as well

• Like 1