Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to go back to scanner after using a melee attack.

LazyBunnyKiera

Requesting an option in Controls, so that if we use melee weapon with the scanner out, that if we click the left/right mouse button, it'll switch back to the scanner, instead of going to the weapon.

Sometimes i'm on a scanning frenzy, getting my Vestan Moss, and i need to melee some enemies to clear them out of the way. So i can get back to moss scanning.. collecting... mossing. So i can get back to mossing.

It used to work that way, it was broken with melee 2.9. I would also like to see scanner traps tied to Alt fire with scanner out and maybe an updated graphic for the scanner that does not feel grineer, but instead more cephalon.

While they are at it the pulse for the scan makes it feel odd, are we really use sound imaging? The scan able item should just always remain lit up.

Edited by Nichivo

• 2 weeks later...

I finally gave up on them being able to fix this crap so I just assigned it to my D-pad and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Also everyone needs to support my idea of allowing all the unassigned buttons in the Ability button menu to allow shortcuts to your gearwheel.   This would really improve console controller function x100.